Super Street Fighter IV Figures by Jazwares

#1 Posted by NinjaCommando (102 posts) -

These kinda look funky, but I will probably get them all.

#2 Edited by mnzy (2911 posts) -
#3 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

I think they look kinda shit, like bad versions of Sota's range. The SD style posted above is cool, I have a full set of similar one's I bought in Japan during the early 90's. 

#4 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

These are pretty bad looking, like something a mainstream toy company would spew out just to get something rolling.

#5 Posted by SexualBubblegumX (542 posts) -

they definately look kinda wonky. But eh I got spoiled with Transformers, a lot of the Armada ones were wicked nice.

#6 Edited by Devoid (429 posts) -

I remember seeing some Ryu action figure once where you could swap out his normal hands for "Hadoken" hands. That was kinda cool.

EDIT: Like these ones.

#7 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4292 posts) -

OVER 15 POINTS OF ARTICULATION

#8 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

Look kids!  
It's Seth The Purple Dinosaur!

#9 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

These guys shouldn't be allowed to make action figures. They did them for Mass Effect, Batman and Mortal Kombat as well and they look dreadful.

#10 Posted by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

fuck them get the kidrobot ones... i have a blanka rawr

#11 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

They look like crappy children's toys- wait, isn't that what these are supposed to be?

#12 Edited by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

@Devoid said:

I remember seeing some Ryu action figure once where you could swap out his normal hands for "Hadoken" hands. That was kinda cool.

EDIT: Like these ones.

Ryu lookin' like fuckin' Benicio Del Toro.

And yeah, the toys in the OP's post are terrible.

#13 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1862 posts) -
#14 Posted by Kenshiro28 (73 posts) -
@WinterSnowblind: Wait, what? I thought Jazwares did the MK ones and DC Direct did Mass Effect and Batman...wait, which Batman figures?
#15 Posted by ViciousAnchovy (725 posts) -

The kidrobot figures make me think of Fat Princess. Now I'm getting a weird SF/FP crossover game in my head.

#16 Posted by lordofultima (6208 posts) -

Ken looks like he has floppy man tits. BAHAH

#17 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Gonna wait for the updated AE versions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.