The new and improved Guile Quest !

• 111 results
#101 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Shadow: I thought Capcom took that out? Something about being disrespectful or some garbage like that. "
No, they just took it out because they thought it was going overboard with the shades usage. Anyway, I don't believe him, becuase they said they took out cancel-ablemoves into shades. So, video proof or it didn't happen.
#102 Posted by Shadow (4977 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" @Stang said:
" @Shadow: I thought Capcom took that out? Something about being disrespectful or some garbage like that. "
No, they just took it out because they thought it was going overboard with the shades usage. Anyway, I don't believe him, becuase they said they took out cancel-ablemoves into shades. So, video proof or it didn't happen. "
It wasn't a combo string, but Blanka couldn't get up fast enough to counter my shade quickdraw skillz
#103 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Shadow said:
" @Napalm said:
" @Stang said:
No, they just took it out because they thought it was going overboard with the shades usage. Anyway, I don't believe him, becuase they said they took out cancel-ablemoves into shades. So, video proof or it didn't happen. "
It wasn't a combo string, but Blanka couldn't get up fast enough to counter my shade quickdraw skillz "
@Napalm said:
" So, video proof or it didn't happen. "
#104 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

i would like to bump this to remind Turbomonkey that he is is SLAAAAAAAAACKIIIIING!

#105 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Napalm: blame read dead redemption
#106 Posted by wchigo (539 posts) -
@turbomonkey138 said:
" @Napalm: blame read dead redemption "
I knew reading was to blame! Damn you to hell literacy!
#107 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Man I haven't played street fighter in a while :< 

#108 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -
@turbomonkey138: Zombies!
#109 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@turbomonkey138 said:
" Man I haven't played street fighter in a while :<  "
Pfft. Your sexy voice needs to be back on YouTube videos! C'mon, man!
#110 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -
@turbomonkey138:  if you want some bison practice i'll play you with my scrubby bison. I live in the US but we can try and match and see how the connection is. My tag is Gambit1986.
#111 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" @turbomonkey138 said:
" Man I haven't played street fighter in a while :<  "
Pfft. Your sexy voice needs to be back on YouTube videos! C'mon, man! "
I'm thinking about it :P might have to do some endless battles some time to get back into it . 
#112 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Going to start this up again i think. Its been a while but i plan to improve once more as guile.

So here is a video i recorded the other day of my guile play online. Feedback would be appreciated :>

:x

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.