Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

The Street Fighter (web series)

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Bestostero

Slightly off topic, but I heard about this project that was done and thought I would post about it...This is a web series that was done with many popular youtube personalities and also features tournament player Alex Valle!!! I believe they will release a new episode every Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the month of December. So the premise is about a guy who loses his job and is struggling, so he decides to enter a Street Fighter gaming tournament...

I just saw the first episode and it looks fairly good!

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By BabyChooChoo

not gonna lie. I enjoyed it quite a bit when I was expecting not to enjoy it at all lol. Looking forward to the next one which is thankfully not too far off. yay

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Bestostero

Episode 2 is up! I would say more but I don't want to spoil it...its definitely progressing lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.