Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

What changes do you want to see?

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGremp

What changes do you really want to be in SSFIV?  May it be balancing, adding a move to a character, or anything else. 

I'd really like for Sagat to be nerfed down a bit.  I don't know if I just suck against him, but Sagat players make me rage like crazy. 

It'd also be sweet to see Sakura get a fireball ultra again. 

So, what say you?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By napalm

Give Guile back some of his damage, repair his Somersault Kick, fix his Ultra and give some of his moves higher priority.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Scooper

Make Dee Jay's grin larger. Also only make Sagat's damage go down slightly, I don't think he's as OP as people say.

The main thing I really really want but 95% won't see is a massive change to shortcuts and move buffering, mashed SRKs and the like are the cancer of SFIV.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By PureRok
    @Scooper said:
    " Make Dee Jay's grin larger. Also only make Sagat's damage go down slightly, I don't think he's as OP as people say.  The main thing I really really want but 95% won't see is a massive change to shortcuts and move buffering, mashed SRKs and the like are the cancer of SFIV. "
    I want the shortcut system toned down, myself. Sometimes I'll barely bump my stick and it'll cause my character to do a Cannon Spike. Hell, I once pressed back and it did a Cannon Spike. It's way too sensitive as is, which with the way I use my stick causes a lot of misunderstandings between my movements and the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.