tairygreene's Super Street Fighter IV (PlayStation 3) review

• tairygreene wrote this review on .

Gutter Trash

is not what this game is.  in fact it is quite a masterpiece.  now i am going to come up with 100 words so that I am able to get credit for writng this review.  what advantages does this game have over a train, which I can easily afford?
jam on it. jam on it. jam on jam jam jam jam jam on it.

SUPER FUN HAPPY SLIDE

FIN
yo mama
you daddy
yo sistas a ho

fine
dhalsim is much improved in this street fighter iteration.  Yoga Shangrila is how they get ya.

Other reviews for Super Street Fighter IV (PlayStation 3)

Like Street Fighter 4 but more super. Makes sense. 0

Super Street Fighter 4 is Street Fighter 4 with more characters and things. Review done, goodnight everybody.    Truth be told, Super Street Fighter 4 is the kind of game where you can read the taglines and determine your purchase decision appropriately, without my input. There is no hidden swerve or game-breaking flaw here; the online play doesn’t have unbearable lag, the new characters are entertaining and accessible, and Ryu isn’t swapped out a quarter of the way through the game in favou...