Superfrog - When will we see him again?

#1 Posted by RageGummy (102 posts) -

Team 17 have started to go back to there tried and tested games and are now releasing them, but how long will it be till superfrog comes to PSN and XBLA. Its been a while since i last played superfrog, but it would be one of the best games if it was to come back. There is no need for multiplayer, just give me the retro music and single player and im sold. 

#2 Posted by GunstarRed (5398 posts) -

Hopefully never. Before you know it Team 17 will start  thinking they can resurrect shit like Body Blows.
#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

not familiar with him

#4 Posted by JackSukeru (5946 posts) -

Wait, I'm not up to date, besides Worms and Alien Breed what else of their old stuff is coming out? 

I played me some Superfrog as a kid, but I don't think I would care to much if it came back.

#5 Edited by Angularbanjo (114 posts) -
#6 Edited by coakroach (2492 posts) -

Amiga Action – 89% – “What can you say about Team17? Everything they touch these days seems to turn into gold...

The One Amiga – 93% – “With Team17’s impeccable track record

My brain is imploding right now

#7 Posted by JackSukeru (5946 posts) -

As someone who grew up playing that game a ton,

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

I-I guess that means I'm interested. I mean, I kinda have to see what they do with it now, right? Can't say I ever expected to think about that game again at this point, though...

Then again to be fair, of all the crappy platformers I played as a kid I could imagine this will hold up better than the majority.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.