Patches!!

#1 Posted by Pedro (80 posts) -

Just bought this game on Steam for £2.50! Just had a look at the steam news for it and noticed the amount of patches there have been for it!! The last one was released this month!!!! I can only imagine that the game was basically broken when released. 

Is there any long running SC2 players out there who know what the early game like? Is there anyone still playing it that bought it on release? I can only imagine the amount of bugs that were in the game....

#2 Posted by BottleShip (12 posts) -

I actually bought it close to release day. I loved it!  

I believe most patches were for balance issues. If I remember correctly, Gunships were very OP in the first few months of the game and they quickly patched that up. I am not sure about the reasons for the other patches...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.