SupCom 2 $10.99 on Steam this weekend

#1 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

Hell yeah. 

About bloody time.
#2 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

What is this game?

#3 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

Nice! And you really shouldnt call it SuoCom.

#4 Posted by Jimbo (9772 posts) -

Still too much.

#5 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

the Original supreme commander was truely excellent. the second didn't grip me as much. still a good purchase if you're in the market for a base building RTS.

#6 Posted by ATrevelan (606 posts) -

And here I am, a huge fan of the original (and I like what I've played of SC2 as well) who bought it on launch day and simply haven't had a whole ton of time to play more of it. Could have saved myself 40 bucks.

#7 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: Agreed. Just didn't want to overrun the headline for the thread. 

Either way, yeah, I didn't have an awful lot of scratch hanging around when this game dropped. 

I also never played the first game, so I don't have the frankly psychotic attachment (and consequently emboldened sense of betrayal) lugged around by a lot of the fanboys. 

Either way, for ten bucks? Yeah, totally worth it. Between this and the DoW II special last weekend, I'm in RTS heaven.
#8 Posted by Marz (5642 posts) -

Definately good value.  I didn't hesitate to buy it.

#9 Posted by Clembo (341 posts) -
@MuttersomeTaxicab said:
" @Mr_Skeleton: Agreed. Just didn't want to overrun the headline for the thread.  Either way, yeah, I didn't have an awful lot of scratch hanging around when this game dropped.  I also never played the first game, so I don't have the frankly psychotic attachment (and consequently emboldened sense of betrayal) lugged around by a lot of the fanboys.  Either way, for ten bucks? Yeah, totally worth it. Between this and the DoW II special last weekend, I'm in RTS heaven. "
DoW2 is excellent.  I played DoW first and was bored by it, a really good sequel whther you like RTS or not.

SupCom2 is a different story.  If you hate it don't blame SUpCom 1 which is by far the best massive scale RTS of all time.
#10 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Sounds like a good deal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.