Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Surf Ninjas

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 1993

Surf Ninjas was created as a tie-on for the 1993 New Line Cinema movie of the same name. It features an evil military leader that seeks to kill the last heirs of the throne to the Patusani Kingdom.

Coolest. Movie. Ever.

JesseG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By JesseG

Quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. I need to go find a Game Gear and this game now.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By brukaoru

I've never seen it, perhaps I will check it out sometime.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

Leslie mufuggin' Nielsen and Ernie mufuggin' Reyes Jr FTW!!!

I can't remember, though...was Tone Loc in this one or 3 Ninjas?

Ah, who cares?  RUM TUM FTW!!!
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Dude, you know. Totally. You're totally right. This movie takes cool to a whole new dimension. I remember it from when I was a little kid, and then years later I couldn't remember the name and didn't think I'd ever find it again, but then I found it on TV one night and this time, I won't ever forget. Fascinating story, right? Totally. But this little story, it would be nothing without the coolness of Surf Ninjas. Totally the coolest movie ever. And dude, wasn't Rob Schneider one of the main guys? And Rufio?! How many Academy Awards did this win? Oh, that's right.  IT WON THEM ALL! They had to disqualify it from the award ceremony just to save Oscar's head from exploding from all the coolness. What a movie.

Jecrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jecrell
    JesseG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By JesseG

Yeah it was Rob Schneider in it. Soooo amazing.

zerograves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By zerograves

man this brings back memories.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187
    TheGreatGuero said:
    "Dude, you know. Totally. You're totally right. This movie takes cool to a whole new dimension. I remember it from when I was a little kid, and then years later I couldn't remember the name and didn't think I'd ever find it again, but then I found it on TV one night and this time, I won't ever forget. Fascinating story, right? Totally. But this little story, it would be nothing without the coolness of Surf Ninjas. Totally the coolest movie ever. And dude, wasn't Rob Schneider one of the main guys? And Rufio?! How many Academy Awards did this win? Oh, that's right.  IT WON THEM ALL! They had to disqualify it from the award ceremony just to save Oscar's head from exploding from all the coolness. What a movie."
    Just because your father shit all over your childhood doesn't mean you need to shit all over ours.
    Anyways, Rufio was in Hook...not Surf Ninjas.
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Excuse me? You're pretty out of line there, guy. Can a dude not express his undying love for Surf Ninjas? As for Rufio, you're right. I know he's in Hook, I thought he was also the main dude in Surf Ninjas, turns out I was wrong. It's been a long time. Anyway, it's the guy that plays Keno in TMNT2. WICKED!

Zer0_graves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Zer0_graves

YO! It’s the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
    Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
    Yeah, everybody let’s move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
    Gonna rock, and roll this place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
    Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’ -- Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Chorus:
    Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
    GO GO GO
    Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
    Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
    GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
    Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green
    Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
    Cause in this life there’s only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center
    In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:

caption
    caption

Chorus

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
    Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
    Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
    Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
    The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

TURTLES THEY FUCKING RULE.

Avatar image for theworstplayerever
    TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12  Edited By albedos_shadow
    Zer0_graves said:
    "YO! It’s the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
    Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
    Yeah, everybody let’s move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
    Gonna rock, and roll this place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
    Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’ -- Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Chorus:
    Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
    GO GO GO
    Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
    Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
    GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
    Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green
    Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
    Cause in this life there’s only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center
    In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:
    caption
    caption

Chorus

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
    Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
    Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
    Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
    The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

TURTLES THEY FUCKING RULE.

"
    Dude, I totally forgot about the song at the end. Goin' on my iPod right now.
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm pretty sure the coolest movie every was Out Cold.  Or maybe Cool Runnings

Blades of Glory tried to be cool, but that's a manufactured type of cool.  I'm sure there are some films about climbing Everest that are cool, also. 

TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "I'm pretty sure the coolest movie every was Out Cold.  Or maybe Cool Runnings

Blades of Glory tried to be cool, but that's a manufactured type of cool.  I'm sure there are some films about climbing Everest that are cool, also. "
    apparently you have never seen Surf Ninja's. While Cool Runnings is a good movie and Out Cold is sort of funny, they pale in comparison to the awesomness that is Surf Ninja's
    Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TheWorstPlayerEver said:
    "Sir_Ragnarok said:

Blades of Glory tried to be cool, but that's a manufactured type of cool.  I'm sure there are some films about climbing Everest that are cool, also. "
    apparently you have never seen Surf Ninja's. While Cool Runnings is a good movie and Out Cold is sort of funny, they pale in comparison to the awesomness that is Surf Ninja's"
    I think you missed the joke.
    TheWorstPlayerEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "TheWorstPlayerEver said:
    "Sir_Ragnarok said:

apparently you have never seen Surf Ninja's. While Cool Runnings is a good movie and Out Cold is sort of funny, they pale in comparison to the awesomness that is Surf Ninja's"
    I think you missed the joke."
    okay, I get it, my bad.
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#17  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I love anything with Leslie Nielsen in it.  Absolutely one of the greatest comedic actors of all time, and the fact that he was in a shlockfest like this and it makes for one hell of a classic movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.