For the love of god, please QL this!

#1 Posted by hwy_61 (913 posts) -

It would be hilarious!

#2 Posted by EveretteScott (1331 posts) -

@hwy_61: To make your post more fleshed out. Why so? What is this game? (for those who don't know)? Why would it be funny or worth it for GB to quick-look it?

#3 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

I wholeheartedly agree, here is definitive proof of why:

#4 Posted by Grissefar (2843 posts) -

You're a little late on this suggestion, man. After the first week the guys have been in boring mode, unfortunately, but otherwise good suggestion, man.

#5 Posted by CptBedlam (4441 posts) -

@nrain: I don't think it can get any better than this, even with the GB crew. Great commentator. "Bob, Bob.... Bob, be quiet, Bob ... be quiet!"

#6 Posted by NegativeCero (2928 posts) -

Maybe try tweeting one of them?

#7 Posted by Stete (704 posts) -

I demand a quick look of this as well!

#8 Posted by hwy_61 (913 posts) -

@EveretteScott: Because the GB crew are funny as hell, and them playing this game would also be funny as hell.

#9 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9793 posts) -

I concur.

It should be Vinny with the controls.

#10 Posted by NinjaBerd (220 posts) -

Endurance Run!

*sorry*

#11 Posted by hwy_61 (913 posts) -

@NinjaBerd said:

Endurance Run!

*sorry*

Yeah, that would start and end on the same day!

#12 Posted by louiedog (2331 posts) -

Isn't the game free? I think it's a better candidate for cutting to when the main TNT game is getting stale than a Quick Look.

#13 Posted by A_Cute_Squirtle (664 posts) -

@louiedog said:

Isn't the game free? I think it's a better candidate for cutting to when the main TNT game is getting stale than a Quick Look.

@EveretteScott said:

@hwy_61: To make your post more fleshed out. Why so? What is this game? (for those who don't know)? Why would it be funny or worth it for GB to quick-look it?

Coupla jokers over here.

#14 Edited by louiedog (2331 posts) -
@A_Cute_Squirtle said:

@louiedog said:

@EveretteScott said:

Coupla jokers over here.

Don't get me wrong. I would absolutely love a quick look. I just think the TNT thing is more likely to happen. The pun was just a happy accident.
#15 Posted by Funkydupe (3293 posts) -

Doesn't look fun to me, Doctor.

#16 Posted by hollitz (1180 posts) -

Play this using the Track IR and a steering wheel.

#17 Posted by EveretteScott (1331 posts) -

@A_Cute_Squirtle said:

Coupla jokers over here.

Wow, that didn't even register to me when writing and I love puns!

#18 Posted by ch3burashka (4914 posts) -

@EveretteScott: It's basically the QWOP of heart surgery, as I read somewhere. Looks insanely stupid, and a good re-interpretation of the Operation board game into the video game medium.

#19 Posted by Teoball (530 posts) -

Vinny actually played this during Unprofessional Friday this friday. 

#20 Posted by smellylettuce (111 posts) -

I love this game, definitely needs more attention.

#21 Posted by Darkstalker (445 posts) -

its been played twice. the first version by vinny and this week again by ryan on unprofessional fridays. become a premium member duder

#22 Edited by Cameron (594 posts) -

its been played twice. the first version by vinny and this week again by ryan on unprofessional fridays. become a premium member duder

They should really promote that stuff better. I am a premium member and I had no idea.

#23 Edited by Darkstalker (445 posts) -

@cameron said:

@darkstalker said:

They should really promote that stuff better. I am a premium member and I had no idea.

to be fair it is the icon used for this week episode but yea maybe a note on what they played woudl give you an idea on if you want to watch it or not.

If your not watching unprofessional Friday i seriously suggest you should watch it. its the best content on the site usually each week. Plus how will you find out how the space jam book ends?

#24 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1424 posts) -

I think both times they played it I burst into extremely boisterous laughter, just couldn't control how funny it was.

#25 Posted by fox01313 (5034 posts) -

Achievements for this are crazy too now that it's up on steam. Insane looking game of fun.

#26 Posted by Jams (2956 posts) -

I just bought the game this morning and got a couple of minutes in on it. They really need to add a way to pitch the hand from the wrist (you know, like a wanking motion). It'd be nice if you could regulate the height of the hand better too. I know the game is supposed to be dumb fun, but I actually think there's something to it.

#27 Posted by SavePoint (89 posts) -

I loved the segment they did on the last Unprofessional Fridays with the new version of SS 2013, couldn't stop laughing, it's so ridiculous. I also agree that their Friday show is the best show they have right now, definitely recommend everyone watch it.

#28 Edited by espgaluda (38 posts) -
#29 Posted by BeachThunder (11278 posts) -

Now let's get a QL of the TF2 Update...

#30 Edited by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

man this game really needs a QL, those controls...

#31 Posted by DystopiaX (5241 posts) -

@rhaknar: They played it during unprofessional fridays, I think they felt they gave it enough coverage.

#32 Edited by Forcen (1769 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.