This game needs to be remade.

#1 Edited by NTM (7381 posts) -

It's originally a Dreamcast game. This is the first Dreamcast game I've ever beaten, and I remember it fondly. Still have it somewhere.. Anyways, it needs to be remade as well as the second that I never got a chance to play since it was only in Japan on the PS2. But, take a look at the second, looks pretty awesome, just imagine it with much, MUCH, more improved graphics. And in english...  You have to get to about 1:50 into it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0egCKhn7gc&feature=related    
#2 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

Yea that game was pretty kick ass. Good combat, Good selection of different enemies and locals to fight them in. And best of all, it had some huge bosses before other games were really doing that. A remake would be OK, but they might as well just go ahead and make a whole new game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.