4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

This Is Why I Had A DreamCast. 0

This has to be one of the most underrated games in my opinion, this reminds me of a few games like God of War, Heavenly Sword, and Ninja Blade. The one thing I likeed in the game was the enemys for some reason [even tho they made me wet my pants]. The main character sword can make Cloud's [Final Fantasy] look like a little toy.This is maybe one of the few hack-slash games where I don't feel bored with the gameplay. I didn't have a memory cord when I bought this game so I had to fight it out. lol...

SotB has a well presented story with bland gameplay. 0

Sword of the Berserk: Guts’ Rage is a 3D hack and slash game that has little depth to the combat but has a great focus put into fleshing out the well portrayed story. The majority of the time I spent playing it, I wanted to get through the combat portions to see what would happen next, not to say the combat was terrible but the story was more enthralling. Oh, did I mention the main character wields a giant sword?   You play as the titular Guts, and you are looking for a cure for your love. She h...