Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

Anyone have more information about this game?

Zaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Zaph

Apart from this gameindustry.biz article from March last year, I can't find anything else about this game. I really hope it hasn't been cancelled as Syndicate is one of my all time favourite games.

wjames811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By wjames811

We are happy to say that finally reveal what they have been working on the past couple years.The amazing opportunity for us to use our expertise in the first person shooter and action genres to bring back the gameplay of Syndicate.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By TruthTellah

You sure you haven't been able to find any more about it? I mean, just Googling "Starbreeze Syndicate" brings up some things.

Well, anyway, here's something from last September: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444322

If you do a search for "Syndicate" at Kotaku, they have some stories on it, too.

There's even a PS3 demo out.

Pretty different from original, but still looking nice.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By pweidman

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.