Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

Do people still play Co-Op on PS3?

tvekrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tvekrules

Heard this game was really good, but want to make sure that there's still a good amount of people who still play Co-Op

Crixaliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Crixaliz

I bought it about a month ago for the PS3.

Weekends you can usually find a game, if not, start one and someone will join relatively quickly. Weekdays it seems like a ghost-town.

GooieGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GooieGreen

@tvekrules: I bought it recently and have been looking for other people to join up. I had a harder time looking during the day but there are people on, though it is hard to say how many.

If you're looking for someone to run with, I'm usually around in the evenings and the weekends. PSN: GooieGreen

SAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@GooieGreen@Crixaliz@tvekrules i know i'm a little late to this thread, but i just got this game and am really liking the co-op. i want to play it on harder difficulties though, so if anyone wants to play sometime... PSN: SAC-99

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.