Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

GB Heavy Industries still hiring?

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NeilRapalee

Any way to get into GB Heavy Industies?

Last I checked (this past Saturday) I'm listed as 9th in the world on the 360 and I still play this on the weekends off and on. My current Syndicate (Bullfrogs, the number 3 in the world on 360) is pretty stagnant. No one in my Syndicate plays this anymore and it is getting lonely playing with myself and although I do have a lot of fun alone there is only so much I can do to satisfy myself (that came out wrong but I'm leaving it as is since I find it kind of funny).

I would love to get into a Syndicate that is actually active and if the GB Heavy Industries one is still active I would love to get into that. I could definitely help boost you up the stock leaderboards.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

Man, and I was getting ready to make a horrible masturbation joke in really bad taste and then you go and acknowledge your unfortunate wording.

Anyway, Jeff said on the Bombcast that he jumped onto Syndicate and played it some, so maybe?

mere_immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mere_immortal

Also started playing co-op again on 360 after the bombcast, would be great to play with you duders if anyone is still able to invite to GBHI.

GT is lego pencil.

dopplerganger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dopplerganger

I play co-op but am not in a syndicate. GT emertsch if duders want to play.

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeilRapalee

My gamertag is rapaleeman. I am typically on during the weekends when I'm home. There aren't enough people on during the week to get into games that are actually a challenge or even fun since no one wants to play Expert or even Hard.

If anyone needs help leveling or just want to have a good time let me know. Thanks to the generous auto aim playing this game inebriated is actually quite doable even on the harder difficulties.

Send me an invite or message with giantbomb somewhere in there and we can get down.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By BBAlpert

Giant Bomb Heavy Industries is always looking for new recruits!

(I don't actually know if that's true)

mere_immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mere_immortal

I've added both you dudes, give me a shout if I'm online and we can do some co-op.

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NeilRapalee

I was on a few times this weekend. Man the people that play this game now don't know what the left bumper does at all.

I got some great hatemail (in a co-op game which is just kind of sad) because I couldn't revive my team fast enough as they foolishly ran out of my line of sight. I did get tons of points for that savior bonus multiple times so that was cool.

Bobafeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bobafeet

Just got this game today, would definitely be down for some Co-Op. GT is BigLooDaddy

d3c0yBoY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By d3c0yBoY

GT is d3c0yBoY Just got the game a week or so ago and finished the campaign. Would love to join in as well. Most people I've played online so far have no mics or don't speak English/Spanish. Hook a brother up and let's kill some $#\+

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By EpicSteve

I'm about to jump in for the first time.

GT: EpicBomb

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By GaspoweR

Just bought it over Amazon so I'mgonna be jumping n after i go through the campaign as well. GT: Wytpony

evanomeara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By evanomeara

Yeah send me a clan invite gamertag: playmkr86

Just started playing multiplayer recently and am enjoying it

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NeilRapalee

I'll try to get on this weekend. Been wrapped up in work and Black Ops 2 over the past week.

I played a little Syndicate on Saturday night (inebriated of course) and man the people that were on were not fun at all. I'll try to send out a few invites if I get on. I have to clean up my friends list.

mere_immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mere_immortal

Excellent, managed to get a GBHI invite from playing on TNT.

Will be on this weekend again too, GMT and might be playing Far Cry 3 but whatever the case throw me an invite, would really like to get the expert maps achievement.

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By RawknRo11a

send invite please, I super miss playing this and all my friends have moved on.

GT: RawknRo11a

kerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By kerse

I would love an invite on the 360, never got into the co op when it came out.

Kerse4143

gerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19  Edited By gerp

Would love to play some co-op with you guys, but never played it so ill probably be pretty terrible if that's cool

GT:csmishere

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By RawknRo11a

Any duder wanna send an invite to the syndicate?

on XBOX 360, gamer tag: RawknRo11a

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeilRapalee

Sorry. I only played for about an hour on Saturday and was a little too inebriated to access my computer.

I accepted a couple of invites but I believe one disappeared from my inbox (or I screwed it up and deleted it, my bad). Send me another if I didn't accept yours or more than likely screwed it up and if I see anyone on I'll play for a bit.

I can help get everyone their achievements. Outside of Mozambique and sometimes Colorado I can do all of them on expert by myself so it should be a fun time. Mozambique and Colorado are the exceptions due to having to protect the ship. I can only kill dudes so fast in Expert and the enemies get bored with me so they start dumping on the ship which in turn explodes in like 20 seconds on Expert.

sopachuco13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22  Edited By sopachuco13

I live in Japan. My connection would probably lag, but I would love to play online with anybody.

gamer tag: sopachuco13

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeilRapalee

I played a little on Sunday. I checked a few of the gamertags in this thread and no one was online at the time. I'm hoping Christmas gives a few more people to play with. I noticed a couple of new players so I'm hopeful.

I'll be on this weekend. If anyone wants me to show them the ropes or clean up some completions on the higher difficulties let me know.

ReCkLeSs_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By ReCkLeSs_X

I have the game now! Would love to join the syndicate!

GT: ReCkLeSs NeXt

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#25  Edited By gla55jAw

@NeilRapalee said:

I played a little on Sunday. I checked a few of the gamertags in this thread and no one was online at the time. I'm hoping Christmas gives a few more people to play with. I noticed a couple of new players so I'm hopeful.

I'll be on this weekend. If anyone wants me to show them the ropes or clean up some completions on the higher difficulties let me know.

I started playing again on 360.

@ReCkLeSs_X said:

I have the game now! Would love to join the syndicate!

GT: ReCkLeSs NeXt

I think only board members can add new members.

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

@dopplerganger said:

I play co-op but am not in a syndicate. GT emertsch if duders want to play.

Same. A Cute Squirtle is my GT.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By handlas

Had this on PS3 when it came out but didn't play it much so I traded it in. But I knew that was a mistake so I got it on 360... hoping to find some COOP games.

My GT is katsgomeyow if anyone wants to do some Expert COOP games. I made a game but no one joined. Some people were playing it on normal though.

edit: well a couple doods joined so at least some people are still playing. I suck tho.

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NeilRapalee

@handlas: You need to do what I do. Random search into a normal game then convince people to up the difficulty.

I checked again on Saturday night and there were people playing all difficulties though a quick gamertag check in this thread showed either people offline or playing something else. I may be on tonight if I don't go out. For sure this weekend in between rounds of the Black Ops 2. I really am liking that game.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By napalm

@NeilRapalee: Are you playing on the Xbox 360? I just beat the campaign a few days ago and I wanted to jump into some co-op to do a bit of it and I kept getting connected to these two jackasses who sat there for hours refusing to ready-up.

NeilRapalee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeilRapalee

@Napalm: Yep. I play on 360.

If that happens and people won't ready up, go to the dashboard and avoid them. Typically the game won't put you in a game with people you avoid though if there is no one else playing then you are screwed. You can also see what mission they are sitting in and just go down the list and try to find another lobby. Also try a different difficulty.

Yes there are jerks that play this game but typically the people on the higher levels love low level people. You will probably die a lot but you can get a ton of points and they will as well. I love low level people since I am constantly getting heal points. Plus you can teach them how not to be poopy at the game since the game does a very poor job of telling you what to do.

MaharajaMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am currently playing syndicate (not everyday though) but will be on during the weekends.... I really love this game and I wished i had purchased it earlier. I'm looking to form my own syndicate (currently in the Cyberpunks because that name alone is awesome but i want to leave) with friends but if any duders out there are interested my gamertag is MaharajaMD1

SAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: SAC-99

loving the co-op, as i finally just got this game. let's play!

MaharajaMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started my own own syndicate. Any duders looking to play with an active syndicate player my gamer tag is MaharajaMD1 the syndicate name is HyRez

MaharajaMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started my own own syndicate. Any duders looking to play with an active syndicate player my gamer tag is MaharajaMD1 the syndicate name is HyRez (xbox 360)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.