How Do You Throw A Grenade?

#1 Posted by EthanielRain (930 posts) -

Might be really obvious, but I swear I pressed every button/looked at the controller map & just don't see it. So...how do you throw a grenade?

#2 Posted by Ares42 (2799 posts) -

Hold weapon switch button and you get nades as weapon. You only get 2 in the demo though, and they don't restock. They're also not very impressive =/

#3 Posted by EthanielRain (930 posts) -

Ah ok; I only pressed it, didn't hold it down. Thanks:)

#4 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

@Ares42 said:

Hold weapon switch button and you get nades as weapon. You only get 2 in the demo though, and they don't restock. They're also not very impressive =/

If you're a support, you can disable enemy grenades after they're thrown. You can then pick up them up and add them to your inventory.

#5 Posted by JeanLuc (3608 posts) -

@Mesoian: I've used that to save my party so many times. Its a very cool feature.

#6 Posted by sate2801 (348 posts) -

@JeanLuc said:

@Mesoian: I've used that to save my party so many times. Its a very cool feature.

this, along with the backfire app, makes me lose every single faith on any future weapons lol

#7 Posted by Fattony12000 (7578 posts) -

Yeah, in the three separate sessions that I played the demo I could NOT figure it out for shit. I was defusing nades like a boss but didn't know how to chuck 'em, /herpderp.

#8 Posted by lakeshow (6 posts) -

Felt like an idiot looking this up, glad I wasn't alone. Went through the whole single player without knowing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.