Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

Researching weapons

BlaineBlaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BlaineBlaine

Got my answer. You don't add anything to the load out. 

That said, a weapon research thread is probably a good idea. For instance, did you know you can upgrade your grenades so they do less friendly fire damage? It's a 5,000 point upgrade and probably changes the way I use those bastards!

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By VisariLoyalist

I was wondering this myself but, I think there's only some weapons you can start out with and the other upgrades on weapons make it so that the weapons you pick up of those type during the mission are upgraded. Like it would be really unbalanced for you to be able to spawn from the start with the minigun theoretically but you can upgrade it so that when you do get to pick it up it's better.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Vinny_Says

Starting off with these already overpowered weapons would be ridiculous. Add upgrades to those and you got massive balance issues.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.