phatmac's Syndicate (Xbox 360) review

Decent at best.

Syndicate is nothing more than a decent First Person Shooter. Some elements were added to keep it fresh like hacking and powers, but it doesn't change how basic combat works. Co-op is fine I guess, but with middling combat it really isn't that important. Don't waste your time with this. It does nothing for the Syndicate name, which is a major bummer.

Posted by Little_Socrates

Just played it, and find myself even less enthusiastic than you were. Is the co-op significantly better than campaign? 'cause I found the campaign some of the most joyless shooting I've ever played.

Posted by Phatmac

@Little_Socrates said:

The Co-op is the best part of the game. The story is kinda meh all around.