Which taco is superior?

#1 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -
#2 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

I've never had a taco due to greasy beefy fake ass shit not being my cup of tea, but an Ice Cream taco, that could be something I'm into.

Alas I have no soul.

#3 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

@AlexW00d: You've never had a taco? Wow, dude. You really do have no soul.

#4 Posted by redbliss (647 posts) -

"33.3% of 5 votes cast." How does that work?

#5 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

@TheGreatGuero: Believe it or not, Tacos aren't a thing outside of the US/Mexico.

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

I think tacos are disgusting :O

Although I would eat a chocolate taco.

#7 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

@AlexW00d: The beef in tacos doesn't have to be fake shit, that's mainly just Taco Bell.

#8 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -
@PeasantAbuse said:

@AlexW00d: The beef in Tacos doesn't have to be fake shit, that's mainly just Taco Bell.

Not to mention that you can use other types of meat like chicken or fish
#9 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

@Enigma777 said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

@AlexW00d: The beef in Tacos doesn't have to be fake shit, that's mainly just Taco Bell.

Not to mention that you can use other types of meat like chicken or fish

Like I said, Tacos aren't a thing here so I only have knowledge of them from TV. I avoided them all the times I've been in the US.

#10 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

fish taco, amiritefellas?

#11 Posted by GamingSince81 (35 posts) -

There are potato tacos also

#12 Posted by Jolt92 (1542 posts) -

@AlexW00d: Hello, I'm from not America / Mexico. And I can tell you that tacos are indeed a thing. And you should probably cook your own food.

Tacos are great, I love it, and mexican food in general. Tacos/chicken enchiladas and Corona are a pretty common dinner for me during weekends.

#13 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7048 posts) -

Regular-ass mo' fuckin' Tacos, goddammit.

#14 Posted by OldGuy (1511 posts) -

Fish taco.

#15 Posted by benpicko (1995 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

I've never had a taco due to greasy beefy fake ass shit not being my cup of tea, but an Ice Cream taco, that could be something I'm into.

Alas I have no soul.

Same.

#16 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -

Choco-tacos fuck yes

#17 Posted by Towers (96 posts) -

Pink tacos.

#18 Posted by SammydesinasNL (840 posts) -

I had some for dinner today.

Can't say I've ever had an ice cream one as far as I can recall.

P.S this is why I love GB

#19 Posted by TooWalrus (13135 posts) -

I do have a soft spot for the Choco Taco... you can totally buy them at the Speedway I pass on the way to work.

#20 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1766 posts) -

Octopus and tongue tacos are the best.

#21 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -
@rudeboy217 said:

Octopus and tongue tacos are the best.

Ewww
#22 Posted by chilibean_3 (1619 posts) -

Choco Tacos are fine, I guess. But I can and sometimes do eat tacos for every lunch and dinner for an entire week.

#23 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Choco Taco, motherfucker.

#24 Posted by Brendan (7686 posts) -

I didn't know that ice cream taco's exist, and although I like regular taco's (provided they're not from some crap fast-food place) I don't have a soul. I'll have to step out for this one.

#25 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

Alas I have no soul.

you obviously never thought of "Why dont i just make them myself" so you know the greasy beefy fake ass shit that they use which comes from cows is real beef. Just so you know, fast food chains with taco's do use real beef, and its greasy because it adds flavor instead of a dried out ground beef that has no flavor.

#26 Posted by GS_Dan (1402 posts) -

Wait? Sweet tacos? Crazy shit.

And Tacos are nowhere near as much of a thing outside of the US. They exist sure, but they're not exactly common. I have fajitas far more than tacos.

#27 Posted by Mike76x (555 posts) -

I make my own tacos with Old El Paso brand seasoning and shells.

I used to use 12" fajita soft shells to make monster tacos.

#28 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

There's nothing like a real epic mexican taco al pastor:

FUCK YES.

#29 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4307 posts) -

Ive never had an ice cream taco before...

#30 Posted by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 (558 posts) -

Tacos are wonderful. Period.

#31 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Burritos are the superior taco.

#32 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

Choco tacos are gross.

#33 Posted by pweidman (2297 posts) -

Tacos are always great and never get old. True comfort food, especially w/some good asada and a good spicy sauce. Last meal type greatness for me,lol.

#34 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1914 posts) -

I make my own tacos, they are indeed an awesome food. Putting in a little lime juice in with the beef is some next level tastiness right there.

#35 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1351 posts) -

All this did was make me want a taco, a normal taco and not a choco-taco. Where can i get a good taco at this hour?

#36 Posted by Tearhead (2152 posts) -

I had choco taco once, and it wasn't anything to write home about. However, regular tacos are fucking amazing! I love making them, cus I make way too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.