Tales of Graces DLC Confirmed

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Tales of Graces will feature paid for DLC, as well as some free content, according to the Namco promotional plan scan you see below: 

The scan also reveals the downloadable DSiWare mini game,  Kamenin Merchant, will be launched in Japan in November, before the release of Graces 

#2 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

I thought the DS game would be downloaded off of Graces. Too bad. Oh well, that should mean it's better and deeper than you'd think so. They'll also sell a Wii ToG bundle (no special design just a bundle).

#3 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
@Al3xand3r said:

" I thought the DS game would be downloaded off of Graces. Too bad. Oh well, that should mean it's better and deeper than you'd think so. They'll also sell a Wii ToG bundle (no special design just a bundle). "

Sadly not, but I think it will still provide some connectivity between Wii and DSI, My guess is that you'll be able to import items into the DSi and Wii games. Little is known about Merchant, so we can only really speculate, but given it's release before ToG hits I think the latter is certainly a strong possibility. 

#4 Posted by Icemael (6320 posts) -

You know what? Fuck Namco. They represent everything that's wrong with DLC.

#5 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Just to point out what Wii owners can look forward to... 

ToG Bundle Trailer 

#6 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Vesperia costumes: 

#7 Edited by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Dude vesperia costume pack 0_o 

Thats it im buying this

EDIT : whats with the tales of sympthonia picture  ?

@Linkyshinks said:

"  
Tales of Graces will feature paid for DLC, as well as some free content, according to the Namco promotional plan scan you see below: 

The scan also reveals the downloadable DSiWare mini game,  Kamenin Merchant, will be launched in Japan in November, before the release of Graces 

"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.