Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Vesperia

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 07, 2008

Tales of Vesperia is a Japanese Role-Playing Game and the first entry in the long-running "Tales of" franchise on seventh-generation consoles.

gamer journey ends at the pub.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By fugie7

Remember two blogs before when i said i was searching to contain a rare game that was ''discontinue'' after one year of release?  Remember that game it was called something along the lines of tales of vesperia. Well after staying up all night around 4am searching the website on my computer, i actually went back to check those websites that i usually dont looked at and i found it. I found it at Kmart a place where people usually don't shop at that much anymore, they had one copy and i was excited so i woke up at 9am to get over there before someone gets it first before me. Luckly no one did and i was able to contain one copy of the game because thats what they had. Now im at home already to pop the game in my 360 and getting ready to play it, after i write this blog. I was going crazy not finding this game at store  and i though i would have to get it at a online store or something after reading some stuff at the blog, but i was one of the lucky ones to find it at stores.  Well there is lesson here to be learn when searching for something you want don't give up check those other websites that people dont usually shop at they usually have it or not. So this game would have to be another one of those long list of games to beat but atleast next month is a another slow one for me so i will have some time playing it. Well that's it about now, ill see ya later!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.