Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Xillia

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 08, 2011

The thirteenth title in the Tales franchise for PlayStation 3.

Beating Fell Beasts

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I found one earlier in the game, in Bermia Gorge, but it beat me pretty fast? I know that if you beat them you can get a really powerful weapon for each character.

Is there anyway to find them the later at the end of the game; or if you miss one you need to try it on the next play trough...

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#2  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

You can find all of them at any point when you can fast travel around the world so you don't need to worry about beating them until later. You'll want to beat them on your first playthrough, as you'll receive an item that is only useful during your second. If you reach the end and are still looking for ways to power level, there's a pretty handy optional dungeon near the Dimensional Breach

Good luck!

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I'll try that, at the moment my level is around 50 and I just beat Alvin.. I guess I'll wait towards close to the final boss.

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Yeah pretty much do it as the last thing. I think you should be at least level 55 before you attempt them.

Wheady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

that one in Bermia Gorge made me angry, lol. stupid harpy kept beating my by constantly confusing 2-3 members of my party at a time. finally got my party to 100% light resist and took her down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.