Tales Of Xillia Trademark Filed In The U.S.

#1 Posted by metalsnakezero (2344 posts) -
#2 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

Happy to hear this. This looks much more interesting than Tales of Graces F that just came out.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19071 posts) -

@Landon said:

Happy to hear this. This looks much more interesting than Tales of Graces F that just came out.

I'm with you there. I have only played three tales games and I have enjoyed them all. Maybe I will still check out Graces F at some point, but Xillia looks more interesting to me.

#4 Posted by Icemael (6364 posts) -

This means nothing. Namco Bandai trademarked Tales of Hearts in North America twice and we're probably never getting that.

#5 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

awesome grace f is ok but this looks to be better.

#6 Posted by logicfracture (158 posts) -

It doesn't have that annoying Sophie girl in it or some other person that's character design makes me want to rip my eyes out... so that's a plus.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.