Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

A revamped edition of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes with new characters, modes, and features. Designed with an international release in mind, all but one character from the original roster remains, as well as several fan-favorite new challengers.

Strictly a Wii exclusive?

NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By NateDogg

Just curious if there has been any mention of this going to the other next gen platforms in the future or if that was only going to be Wii.. Thanks!

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Black_Rose

I don't think anything has been announced so far

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By DJJoeJoe

Doesn't look like a game that would be on the 360 or PS3 to be frank, being released in winter and no mention of a console port yet shows not good chances.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

So, PS360 users don't like insane CAPCOM games? News to me, must be a new generation of gamers that never lived the greatness of X-men Vs Street Fighter and later Marvel Vs Capcom, or at the very least Rival Schools (similar insane super moves) and Street Fighter Alpha/Zero.

But no, it's not likely to end up on any other system.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Could be. I bet the only reason they went with the Wii in Japan was its huge install base. If it came to the states, it may go for another system.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r

Because it doesn't have a huge install base there? :P

It's not coming for licencing reasons, not for platform popularity reasons. It would be nice to see it here on any platform though, but I'm sure the chosen platforms would include the Wii if licencing was resolved. Also, while the game is gorgeous, they probably think PS360 users would fault the visuals as not up to par. Other than wanting a Wii exclusive, they had no reason not to make at least a PS3 port for Japan.

NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NateDogg

Ahh thats too bad.. I really want to play this game too.

I had ordered 2 madcatz TE fight sticks for the xbox 360 and was able to find an adapter to at least make it compatible with the PS3 but I've yet to find a 360 to Wii adapter. If i could at least find that then I'd instantly pick up the Wii and pick up the game asap.. 

Nuts.
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Endogene
    NateDogg said:
    "Ahh thats too bad.. I really want to play this game too.

I had ordered 2 madcatz TE fight sticks for the xbox 360 and was able to find an adapter to at least make it compatible with the PS3 but I've yet to find a 360 to Wii adapter. If i could at least find that then I'd instantly pick up the Wii and pick up the game asap.. 

Nuts.
    "
    Try looking for a 360 to Gamecube adapter, the game supports Wii remote only, Wii remote plus nunnchuck (both these control methods being a simplified more newbie friendly controls) classic controller and gamecube controller (full depth).

It is actually impossible to play the game as it is intended without either a classic controller or a GC controller (I am using a hori stick that functions as a classic controller)
    NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NateDogg
    Endogene said:
    "NateDogg said:
    "Ahh thats too bad.. I really want to play this game too.

Nuts.
    "
    Try looking for a 360 to Gamecube adapter, the game supports Wii remote only, Wii remote plus nunnchuck (both these control methods being a simplified more newbie friendly controls) classic controller and gamecube controller (full depth).It is actually impossible to play the game as it is intended without either a classic controller or a GC controller (I am using a hori stick that functions as a classic controller) "

Thats a good idea. Thanks alot :)
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#10  Edited By Hailinel

Reportedly, the game's arcade release in Japan used hardware that's based on the Wii's infrastructure, so in effect, the game was built from the ground up for the Wii and likely won't ever see a release on the PS3 or 360.

But PSN and XBLA are both seeing a release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, so hopefully everyone will be able to get some crazy Vs. love this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.