Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

A revamped edition of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes with new characters, modes, and features. Designed with an international release in mind, all but one character from the original roster remains, as well as several fan-favorite new challengers.

This is embarrassing.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel

My Current Player Status:

Current Battle Points:  700BP
    Maximum Battle Points:  700BP
    Number of Matches:  112
    Win Percentage:  12.5%
    Wins:  14
    Losses:  93
    Draws:  0

I swear to god, it's a miracle if I can ever beat anyone online that didn't just start playing.  I played twelve matches tonight, only won one of them (against a Yatterman-1/Zero player) and then in the rematch the fucker used PTX.  I also got matched in a Ranked Battle with someone who had 7500+BP.  What the fuck?

It's getting frustrating to the point that I'm starting to take it out on the arcade stick.  I honestly don't know what it is I'm doing wrong because I keep either getting throttled, get beaten in a squeaker, or just barely squeak by.  Honestly, I've never been much of a competitive fighting game player, but I'd like to think after the amount of time I've put into it that I'd be better than the Glass Joe of the TvC world.

Yet I keep playing, and I refuse to rage quit when some dipshit decides to use PTX just because I managed to beat him the first time.  Maybe I'm just going through some sort of stages of acceptance and am in the middle of anger right now.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Stang
    @Hailinel: Are you truly into the game? If so, you gotta take your beatings and learn from them. DON"T BEAT YOUR  (arcade) STICK! I have made this mistake, and consequently have bought 3 sets of buttons and now a replacement stick. 

You will get better, it just takes dedication. I was a mega scrub when SFIV was released, now I am just a scrub! It just takes time and patience, don't let the stats get the better of you.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

12 percent? That's even worse than my Soul Calibur 4 ranking.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel
    @Stang said:
    " @Hailinel: Are you truly into the game? If so, you gotta take your beatings and learn from them. DON"T BEAT YOUR  (arcade) STICK! I have made this mistake, and consequently have bought 3 sets of buttons and now a replacement stick.   You will get better, it just takes dedication. I was a mega scrub when SFIV was released, now I am just a scrub! It just takes time and patience, don't let the stats get the better of you. "
    Thanks for the encouragement.  I really am into the game, though I don't have the time to dedicate to it that others might.   I just need to stop paying attention to the records and keep playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.