Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

360 Players Unite

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bass

I don't see why the PC gamers have to have all the fun. If you have the 360 version, just post up your gamertag and maybe we can get some games going too.

I would post mine, but I haven't got the internet set-up for my 360 yet (it was a recent purchase).

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Psynapse

I have a 360 and a PC and would rather play TF2 any day on the PC... Sorry bud :(

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bass

i understand, but not all of us have it on both. This is for those people :)

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Demilich

TF2 doesn't exist on consoles. What are you talking about?

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cube

TF2 on consoles?

Lame.

masterlink43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By masterlink43

Sorry Bass, but I think you're alone.

tovan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tovan

Honestly, the game is barely worth playing on anything but the PC, so I think you're pretty much alone.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Strife88

It's been a while since I've played this game, didn't like it all that much.

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Homer
    Demilich said:
    "TF2 doesn't exist on consoles. What are you talking about?
    "

Are you stupid? It came with the Orange Box
    _blank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _blank

lawl bass, i never though you would post in this forum. but like everyone is saying, xbox version is lacking alot.

TheBrainSquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheBrainSquid

I play and prefer the 360 version >.>...<.<... *hides from PC gamer flames*

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Demilich
    Homer said:
    "Demilich said:
    "TF2 doesn't exist on consoles. What are you talking about?
    "

Are you stupid? It came with the Orange Box"
    Are you?
    Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Subway

I own both and play the 360 version way more.

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Arjuna
    I have a cheap PC, because I only use it for the net and business.  Why pay for a card when you can just get a system.  All the best franchises are on consoles anyways.  The differences are negligible.
    Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Demilich
    Arjuna said:
    "I have a cheap PC, because I only use it for the net and business.  Why pay for a card when you can just get a system.  All the best franchises are on consoles anyways.  The differences are negligible."
    If advanced graphics, dozens more updates, additional achievements and weapons, a better control scheme, mods, more players per server and a greater/better community are negligible then yeah, you're 100% right.
    Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bass

I realize that many of you think that the PC version is superior. While I am inclined to agree, I don't have a PC. I have a Mac, and it's not even Intel, so there is jack shit I can do to play the PC version. I'm real happy that all of you love the PC version. But if you don't have the 360 version, why the hell would you come to a thread about that version? News Flash: Team Fortress 2 is on the Xbox 360, and people bought it. Let us play.

For those of you that said you prefer (or own) the 360 version, post up your gamertag so maybe we can get some matches going. For those of you that don't, quit posting. You don't really need to be replying in a thread that doesn't apply to you whatsoever.

TheBrainSquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheBrainSquid
    Demilich said:
    "Arjuna said:
    "I have a cheap PC, because I only use it for the net and business.  Why pay for a card when you can just get a system.  All the best franchises are on consoles anyways.  The differences are negligible."
    If advanced graphics, dozens more updates, additional achievements and weapons, a better control scheme, mods, more players per server and a greater/better community are negligible then yeah, you're 100% right.
    "
    I don't see a  difference in the graphics for TF2, they're not extremely advanced in that game.  The updates are also coming to the 360 sooner or later, according to valve... whether or not M$ is going to make them charge is another thing, sadly >_<.  The "better control scheme" is personal opinion.  I hate using a keyboard and mouse.  Don't try to tell me that its faster and more precise, dual analog sticks are pretty much equal to the keyboard and mouse setup, it just depends on how well you can adapt to either.  And the "greater/better" community is another personal opinion.  I hate online PC gaming because many people on there seem to be elitist and a little douchey at times.  While XBLA is full of 11 year old kids in Halo 3, thats not the case for TF2.  People on that game seem to be more mature and fun to play with.

The differences are negligible for the most part.
    actionjackson7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By actionjackson7
    Bass said:
    "I realize that many of you think that the PC version is superior. While I am inclined to agree, I don't have a PC. I have a Mac, and it's not even Intel, so there is jack shit I can do to play the PC version. I'm real happy that all of you love the PC version. But if you don't have the 360 version, why the hell would you come to a thread about that version? News Flash: Team Fortress 2 is on the Xbox 360, and people bought it. Let us play.

For those of you that said you prefer (or own) the 360 version, post up your gamertag so maybe we can get some matches going. For those of you that don't, quit posting. You don't really need to be replying in a thread that doesn't apply to you whatsoever.
    "

I love how no one here is actually sending in their gamertags.  Somehow people got the idea that is thread is for arguing which version is better, don't know why.  Guess some people need to act like they've got something to prove.

I don't own the Orange Box on the Xbox 360, but if I did, I'd post my gamertag.
    Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bass

Thank you. This isn't an argument thread, and there's a reason. There's really no comparison. The PC version is better. But, not all of us own the PC version, and I don't see why these people have to suffer.

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By and333

gamertag: An333d, I have the 360 version and love playing. My computer can't handle it on the PC so I play it on my 360.

Thatguy55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thatguy55
    "MasterAssassin6" is my Gamertag. My computer can't run TF2 so I bought The Orange Box. I wish we could have upgrades for classes.
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Arjuna
    Bass said:
    "Thank you. This isn't an argument thread, and there's a reason. There's really no comparison. The PC version is better. But, not all of us own the PC version, and I don't see why these people have to suffer.
    "

True dat.  The only reason that the PC version is better is because Valve hasen't released the upgrades on Live.  Visually I can't tell the difference between the two, so if the PC has better graphics than I guess graphics don't mean anything to me.

My gamertag is "Arrow of Arjuna".  I have 1000 gamerpoints on the Orange Box.  Send me a friend request; but be sure to tell me where you got my gamertag from and that you play TF2 or I will refuse you.
    McDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By McDazzle

xXMcDazzleXx I play all the time

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bass

Finally some people. I'll post mine as soon as I have it ^_^

ZombieJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ZombieJesus
    Arjuna said:
      I have 1000 gamerpoints on the Orange Box.
    Congrats on the 1000/1000. First person I ever came across with 1000/1000.

Gamertag: drquinny. Feel free to send me a friend request just tell me you got my gamertag off giantbomb.
    Wolster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolster

nice going for the 1000/1000 on the orange box, how many peoples here got there first 1000 on fight night round 3? i got my hand up

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
    deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes! ive been waiting for this! my gt is Xeros606 . also, if you dont know about the giantbomb xbl community, the gamertag for it is Giant Bombers . its really inactive, but i think if we all just added the gamertag, more people would be on.

Cfreyrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cfreyrun

Its a shame the 360 version is a graveyard, the ps3 version ended up getting bolstered pretty strong due to people making groups and clans for it, and its always on. Anyway guys, keep playing, if  you guys get your numbers up on the 360 version valve will notice and might actually put some effort into patching both of our console versions.

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bass

Just posting up my gamertag. It's EroticDolphin
    Add me if you want... and bump.

Dakota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dakota

Its better on the PC. And if you say you can't afford a PC that can run it, I'm sure your oblivious to how good valves games can scale.

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bass

this isn't a thread for this. take it somewhere else or make your own thread.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BestUsernameEver

ADDG4m3r, I don't have the game, but I felt like posting anyways.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

i like console more just cause i mostly use my comp for school work so i cant have any distraction on it i have bad A.D.D

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By DARKIDO07
    Demilich said:
    "Arjuna said:
    "
    Don't forget a server browser that actually works too, and less lag/dissconects.
    Derios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Derios

God i just recently upgraded my pc and holy shit this games so much fucking more fun on the pc. I can't exactly explain it but whenever i go back to the 30 version i just get bored right away. It's a shame really cus all the people i met and shit are on the 360 version.... i wish they would upgrade... seriously though it soooo worth the upgrade.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.