Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

A Heavy's Adventure

ErrorOperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ErrorOperator

This could well be Youtube Spam, but I hope it gets dismissed because this is a very well made and funny Youtube Adventure. 

P.S. I do not know the difference between original recipe and Do it Live!

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Geno

I just finished the whole thing, that was pretty epic. 

takua108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By takua108

I just finished this and it needs more Giant Bomb people playing it! It's actually pretty fun, well-executed, and funny! I hope people take this idea and make more YouTube choose-your-own-adventure things like this. 

Oh, and the difference between "Original" and "Do It Live" is that the former has just text for narration (there are still vocals and sound effects and such), whereas the latter has this whole skit thing where it's two dudes narrating it and the joke is that the author of the thing only handed them the first page of the script, so they're "making the rest up as they go." I prefer the original version, and I think you should play it before you play "Do It Live." 

Also, do yourself a favor and double-click that YouTube video to open it in a new window, instead of watching it here, all small-like.

jakeroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By jakeroc

That was pretty great.

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Jadeskye

Interesting use of youtube to gain interactivity. They could learn a lot from this. i know i have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.