Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Disappointed slightly.

Vafthrutnir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Edited By Vafthrutnir

There's just something that's not right with the Scout update. I loved the others, even when they were released and nearly everybody was a Medic, Pyro, or Heavy. But with the Scout it just isn't fun. Maybe its just the weapons or the way we he had to wait.
    I might start enjoying it once the rush has died down.

Vafthrutnir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Vafthrutnir

There's just something that's not right with the Scout update. I loved the others, even when they were released and nearly everybody was a Medic, Pyro, or Heavy. But with the Scout it just isn't fun. Maybe its just the weapons or the way we he had to wait.
    I might start enjoying it once the rush has died down.

hide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By hide

Yeah, I'm not enjoying like I thought I would.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hitchenson

Where can I see the achievment list for the Scout-update?
    I've got TOB on 360, but am still interested in this update... (nevermind)

Damn, I know TF2 is pretty bad on 360. But I wish the update would come already... Grr!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I hate the updates that why I don`t play TF2 anymore.

JaxDaxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JaxDaxter

The main problem with the scout update is that in my opinion the scout is not that great, admiteddly every now and again you see a person who has mastered the class, but apart from that, most scout players are fairly poor

Avatar image for incrediblebulk92
    IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

It'll improve once the scout rush dies down.  It could be a week or so tho :(

I think the updates are awesome, I don't see any reason why people wouldn't enjoy it.  It adds extra options to classes and new ways to play.  You're not forced to use the new items and if they bother you that much just join a server where the new items are banned.

I can't wait to try for the new items, I refuse to play scout in this current rush though, just seems silly.
    Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kohe321

I think the updates they have done have been awesome. I haven't tried the scout update yet, though. Think I'll play some tf2 tonight and check it out.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kozzy1234

I love the scout update (:
    All the updates have been good imo.

I wonder what class will be updated next (:

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By xruntime

I don't like any of the updates [weapons]. I think TF2 was the best without them.

I don't like payload that much either, nowadays all pub servers are only running badwater and goldrush, and I'm just plain sick of that game mode. CTF is broken in TF2, but it could have been fixed if Valve tried. CTF and CP TF2 would have been just fine with me.

I think all TF2 needed was more maps and it would have been great. Instead we got a million pyros, stun weapons (that shouldnt be in an fps game), and battle medics.

32 player servers are also very spammy. The game works best for 24 players and less. 32 is fun cause its chaotic, but it gets old eventually.

I remember the days when TF2 wasn't all about payload and pyros.

Anyways you might think I think TF2 sucks, nah, it's a great game that could have been a lot better.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond
    xruntime said:
    "I don't like any of the updates [weapons]. I think TF2 was the best without them
    It's been months since I played the PC version (just have it uninstalled now), and I agree with this.  Last time I played (was with a few friends), I chose pyro, and at least at the time he was INCREDIBLY overpowered.  Completely dominated the round, #1 on the server, and that's with me playing less than 5 hours of the PC version total lifetime.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.