Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Fantastic new 'trailer' for... TF2 taunts or something.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

...How isn't there an actual official TF2 show by now?! Jeez, at 15 minutes long this has to be their longest video yet, and it all nicely managed to fit a small, snug little story in there. Weirdly enough I've never played a single match of TF2 in my life, yet I've always respected the amount of personality they've build around it. I still enjoy rewatching some of the ''Meet the ____'' trailers every so often to this day.

Probably all kinds of easter eggs and in-jokes I'm missing, but even without all of that knowledge in hand it made for a fun time if only for the quality animations and voice work. Also, given how few of the characters seem to talk I assume they weren't able to round up all of the classic voice cast? Hell, I'm 90% sure that's Nolan North voicing the Engineer--and also Soldier when he dives towards the mutant bread monster--to which I don't believe is the VA for him in the actual game.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Oh shit, they had Pauline in a video. Saxton Hale next?

You should read up on the comics if you enjoyed this, they are just as well written and funny as this short: http://www.teamfortress.com/catchup/ Learn about what happened to the leadup of this video.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They're rolling out a multi-part update for this, they did this for their other large updates that added quite a bit of content. The taunts are just 'day one'. Expect to see some extra stuff being revealed soon. This trailer is fantastic, though certain parts of the character models and lighting are starting to show their age. Animation is still a strong point.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Man that was a good video.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would totally love to play a co-op scenario where you have to destroy mutant loaves of bread.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's really well done and funny. Pauline is the best, too. And the Spy had some really great lines.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I couldn't care less about TF 2 but that was pretty good.

Avatar image for zomgfruitbunnies
    Zomgfruitbunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this video available on something other than Youtube?

Y'know, 'cuz China and Youtube and all that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.