Fellow Team Fortress 2 Fanboys Assemble!

#1 Posted by raichu845 (5 posts) -

I myself have to say that of all the games ,both retro and modern, I myself has to say that in my mind Team Fortress 2 has to be one of the best games mainly due to its originality and due to it being upgraded consistently. The game has character. Share why you guys love this game so much (if you do that is)

#2 Posted by Giantstalker (1635 posts) -

I bought this game as part of the orange box, played it on and off over years of updates, constantly trying to get into it.

I think some people just can't get into the wacky/zany/unrealistic style of shooter anymore, and I'm one of them. Which sucks because I have an entire Steam friends list FULL of people who play TF2 virtually every day.

Ah, well. It's definitely a quality product. I just liked the original TF more, I suppose, but there you have it.

#3 Posted by raichu845 (5 posts) -

@Giantstalker: I can live with TF classic. Still a pretty amazing game

#4 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -

I've lost sight of what made TF2 fun for me; now I'm stuck always trading shit. Ugghhh.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.