new environment for tf2? post your ideas.

#1 Posted by Xeros606 (545 posts) -
#2 Posted by Osmiles (196 posts) -

Volcano-industrial environment, like the place where Obi-wan fought Anakin at the end of episode III.

#3 Posted by BoG (5181 posts) -

How about a foundry? It is simple, but it could have smelters and cranes and such, and it would work with most of the game types. It could also be a bit darker then the current ones. I'd love to see a nighttime environment as well. Maybe mountains and a starry sky, cabins? Some sort of summer camp map?
I really can't wait to see what valve does.

#4 Posted by MementoMori (189 posts) -

^they won't put dark/nighttime maps in because it goes directly against their decision to make players visible/ giving them distinct sillouettes.

#5 Posted by Cfreyrun (8 posts) -

I would like to see perhaps some space settings, like for a cap 4 in a revamped Dustbowl, where the enemy team used the rocket to make it to the final base, and the teams battle it on lower gravity, making classes jump 5x to 6x higher.

#6 Posted by DanCarmichael (220 posts) -

Anything other than a desert environment, industrial environment or a desert industrial environment is fine with me.

#7 Posted by Vafthrutnir (120 posts) -

I've never thought of the environment, just the layout of the maps. The more the better though.......TF2 jungle maps....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.