Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

new environment for tf2? post your ideas.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c
    deactivated-5e12c8fcf3f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

osmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By osmiles

Volcano-industrial environment, like the place where Obi-wan fought Anakin at the end of episode III.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BoG

How about a foundry? It is simple, but it could have smelters and cranes and such, and it would work with most of the game types. It could also be a bit darker then the current ones. I'd love to see a nighttime environment as well. Maybe mountains and a starry sky, cabins? Some sort of summer camp map?
    I really can't wait to see what valve does.

mementomori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mementomori

^they won't put dark/nighttime maps in because it goes directly against their decision to make players visible/ giving them distinct sillouettes.

Cfreyrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Cfreyrun

I would like to see perhaps some space settings, like for a cap 4 in a revamped Dustbowl, where the enemy team used the rocket to make it to the final base, and the teams battle it on lower gravity, making classes jump 5x to 6x higher.

DanCarmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By DanCarmichael

Anything other than a desert environment, industrial environment or a desert industrial environment is fine with me.

Vafthrutnir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Vafthrutnir

I've never thought of the environment, just the layout of the maps. The more the better though.......TF2 jungle maps....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.