Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Possible multiple updates to same class.

Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Worm

As you might have noticed already, when going into the inventory screen it says "1" as in number of other weapons available on the same spot, also, there is room for at least 1 more weapon on the weapon exchanging screen.
    Will there be 2, or maybe even 3 updates for each class? :O

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SpecTackle

I think ideally that's what they're going for, but whether or not the game is alive and kicking long enough to get all of the things out that they want will remain to be seen. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game... but at the pace they're going with updates, could be a loooong time.

DrVanNostren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By DrVanNostren

Yeah, lets hope thats what they will end up doing.

Psynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Psynapse
    Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Worm

I kinda agree, but after they'll finish with all the updates it'll sort of be dead, don't you think? what else could valve put except for new game modes or maps? TF2 has a great gameplay and community but that's just about it, maybe they should make more co-operative mission maps, like, I don't know, zombie survival fortress XD.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.