Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Team Fortress Memorial weekend free play

BreakThings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BreakThings

So, for those of you who do not know, Team Fortress is going to be playable for free May 21- May 25 for free.

Just pre-loaded my very own copy of TF2 but I have one question. How the hell do you play this damn thing for 'free.' Every time I try to hop onto a server is asks for money. Has the free play started? It was supposed to start today.

BreakThings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By BreakThings
    @SuperMooseman: well that is a shame, and here I was thinking that I was going to get to play at at work.
    Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Ineedaname

Super bump because this has started.

Psyx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Psyx2

Sweet.
    I'm buying The Orange Box soon though, so I'm probably not going to try this - I'll let my excitement build up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.