Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

The (un)Official giantbomb.com TF2 360 Revival Thread

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lashe

As much as I love TF2, it would be great to revive the community somewhat even if only by a few members.

Personally I think the community as is on Xbox Live is pretty tight. The majority are decent people, and the games are insanely fun. It's just somewhat empty thanks to the inability to mod.

Anyone up for trying to bring this game back from the dead? I just spent the last couple of hours of free time I had there on it and I must say, it's a blast.

If anyone wants to set up games, give me a shout. Xbox Live tag: Lashe1107

Bass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Bass

Valve is working on the update, it's is just expected to cost money, which is unfortunate.
    Feel free to add me lashe @ EroticDolphin
    It's pretty much the only game I have been playing lately, so If im on we can definitely play the game.
    (Won't be on for a week or so though, since I have a huge English paper due soon.)

ZombieJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ZombieJesus

Yes I'm up for that. Gamertag : drquinny. Feel free to add me. Pretty much spend all my gaming time on TF2 now anyways.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By granderojo

I played this recently, it still has a large following on 360, I was surprised.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

After getting invested in the PC version, I don't think I can go back to that...

Dauragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Dauragon

Yeah it's still pretty fun. Though I really think the pacing of the game doesn't translate well to the console.

I can't really play it without thinking "Man this would be so much more fun on the PC"

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By dsplayer1010

I've gotten back into the 360 version after my PC died. My gamertag is in my profile if you want to add it. Just send me a message saying who you are.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
    deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I played alot of tf2 on 360, its probably my most played game next to halo, but im not goin back till they release the update. Im willing to pay 2000 ms points for it

SuperDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SuperDrew

I'll probably not get back to TF2 until the update (if it ever sees the light of day).

Beechbone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Beechbone

I haven't played online for a while except ocassionally Gears of War 2 but maybe it's time to return to TF2 which is btw my favourite multiplayer online game ever (L4D got close to it but TF2 is still the best). I don't guarantee I'll be always available but look for Beechbone666.

CharlieTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CharlieTuna

As soon as the update hits I'll be back on, amazing game but the PC version is so superior that I cant go back. I want my weapons and achievements :(

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By flaminghobo

It would be nice to see this revived on the 360, but I doubt it will happen until Valve finally give us an update for the bloody thing.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By MysteriousBob

I've got both versions, but it runs like crap on my PC. I can't wait for the 360 update.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.