Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

This Team Fortress 2 Review Makes me hate PC gaming

• 70 results
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#51  Edited By LordAndrew

After 30 seconds he was still still ranting and hadn't said anything useful. So I stopped listening.
    Not all PC gamers are like that though. Every platform, every series, every developer has its irrational idiotic fanboys. You just have to ignore them.

Avatar image for sir_hugo_sherwodywody
    Sir_Hugo_Sherwodywody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When you compare console gamers to PC gamers PC gamers will most of the time come out top.
    This guy is an idiot but most PC people have far better manners than the hordes of microphone weilding scum who play on consoles.

When you compare the support valve has given to PC TF2  (Class updates tons more maps and the ability to create their own maps) when compared to xbox TF2 (Jack Shit). Currently vave cannot update TF2 for xbox as Microsoft says people would have to pay money for these updates. I like the xbox but the fact that you cannot use mods or player made content quickly makes games boring.

pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By pvtdonut54

I lol'd

wfolse1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By wfolse1

"dull color palette you've been wasting away".   

wut. 

Yeah I think that the worst PC fanboys are probably worse than the worst console fanboy of any kind.  

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By TheHBK

I think it really comes from PC gaming being pretty expensive to truly keep up with.  So it just becomes something where guys with money to blow, and to pay for someone to blow them, that thye think they are more elite and better that console players.  Of course PC games dont sell as many copies and have now been relegated to a secondary platform which is kinda sad.  I only play RTS games on the PC anymore.  
    Also this guy being such a pompous asshole is weird, since throughout it seems to me that he hasn't played the first Team Fortress or that he has never heard of it, making references to how unoriginal some things are (red vs blue or  capture the flag) even though TFC was one of the first great games to do it.
    Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you intent on quitting something just cause there are some douchebags who make youtube vids about it, you should just commit suicide right now 
    But yeah this guy is an idiot  
    He doesn't get that PC gaming is very expensive to keep up with, and that's why ppl buy consoles

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Azteck

I felt like punching that guy in the face. What a douche.

I'm sad that I can't do gaming on my PC, it's a slow piece of hardware. TF2 looks like a lot of fun, but the 360 community for it just downright sucks. Barely any players and a lot of laggy matches.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#59  Edited By jakob187

The dood spoke the truth about how FPS games control better on PCs rather than on consoles?  Sure, his opinion may seem a little strong, but it's...well...truth.  Play a game of Shadowrun and you'll find that PC gamers stomp the shit out of console gamers EVERY TIME!  I do think the guy could do with a little less cussing though.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By pause422
    @ThomasToad said:
    " Any idiot can make a youtube video, this is not representative of PC gamers. "
    Exactly. If this makes you think lower of PC gaming and 'hate' it and everyone who enjoys it for the sole reason of listening to some idiot make a youtube review of a game, you're no better than this guy is.
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By crusader8463

because console gamers never act like that guy... 

Zaerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zaerus

well his language is a little funky, but hey, appart from that i don't see the problem.

He has strong opinions about console fps games, so do i and a ton of other people. It's his review so again, i dont see the problem.
    & all you people who don't like it... you do realise that you're encuraging him to make more reviews by stacking his viewcount don't ya.

Ah & no, all fanboys are equally anoying. Especially if you're an opposite 'alliance' as GB lables it. Then again thats just my opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
    deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The only reason I prefer consoles is that I don't have to waste my time not knowing weather games will even work on my computer, I don't have to install things, and I will never get used to a mouse.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#64  Edited By Deusoma

Honestly, I don't think that anyone who'd voluntarily give himself a name as idiotic as "WiCKedDKAe" should be passing judgement on anything, ever.

RawShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RawShark

A positive person may say this review is encouraging more casual, non-informed players to pick up TF2. A sane person may say it could attract a few douchebags to the community.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Akeldama
    @ThomasToad said:
    " Any idiot can make a youtube video, this is not representative of PC gamers. "
    KommanderCevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By KommanderCevin

Did he say demo as DEE-mo?

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By iam3green

i think all fanboys are douches. they are fun to read why they think the other consoles suck. he really just tells the features that of tf2. i think it is really great on the PC. i have tf2 on xbox 360 and PC. 360 version is horrible compared to pc. there aren't a lot of people who play it either. it was a pretty funny review.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#69  Edited By Gunner

Dude sucks as a medic.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By Fallen189

Good review.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By turbomonkey138

who bumped up this piece of shit ?

EDIT: Oh wait it says
    EDIT: Damn i just bumped it .....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.