Which of the "Meet The ___" TF2 videos is your favorite?

• 58 results
#1 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

#2 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Someone did it before me :o

Meet the Spy's my favorite, but there are so many good ones it's hard to say "definitely". I think my second favorite would be "Meet the Sniper".

#3 Edited by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -
#4 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Meet the Spy is probably still my favorite because it feels like a sketch from an actual TF2 cartoon.

I'm really liking Meet the Pyro though too.

#5 Posted by yoshisaur (2665 posts) -

Meet the Spy, but that new Meet the Pyro is nearly perfect. Also, pity on all the people who cannot enjoy the new one because they obviously envisioned something entirely different. I thought the video gave the exact personality to the Pyro that was needed. A crazy-ass dude that sees the world as Whimyshire but really is burning everyone to the ground.

Sounds like a personality (insanity) to me.

#7 Posted by Mr_Faraday (241 posts) -

In my opinion Meet the Medic is the funniest but Meet the Spy is the most badass.

#8 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: Thank you for that.

#9 Posted by face15 (1284 posts) -

Meet the Medic for sure.

#10 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

I've always been partial to Meet the Sniper.

#11 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

Pyro jest beat out Spy for me.

#12 Edited by Village_Guy (2507 posts) -

I think they are all pretty good, but Meet the Spy takes the cake, with Meet the Medic in second.

Only because those two felt like it was from a TF2 show and they felt like they had the highest production values.

EDIT: I do have a soft spot for Meet the Sniper as well actually...

#13 Posted by project343 (2812 posts) -

Pyro was probably the most hilarious. Medic was really good too.

#14 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

Sniper and Spy are neck and neck for me.

#15 Posted by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -
  1. Medic
  2. Spy
  3. Pyro
#16 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Meet The Spy is my favorite.

#17 Posted by DrDarkStryfe (1091 posts) -

Meet the Spy. When he snaps back the Scout about the head of the red Spy fan club, I lost it.

#18 Posted by Animasta (14650 posts) -

@benjaebe said:

I've always been partial to Meet the Sniper.

Yeah. Spy, Pyro and Medic may have been funnier... but sniper was just done so well and captured that character so perfectly that I think it's the best.

#19 Edited by AlexanderSheen (4932 posts) -

It could be me. It could be you.

#20 Edited by valrog (3671 posts) -

It's a tie between Sniper, Soldier and Spy for me. I love all of them, though.

#21 Posted by Danteveli (1164 posts) -

meet the spy

#22 Posted by JohnLocke (255 posts) -

Meet the Sniper. But in all honesty, all were very good, including the Sandvich.

#23 Edited by TheSouthernDandy (3801 posts) -

I really like all of them and I like that the Spy and Sniper are longer. But there's something about the Engineer's that makes it my favorite. Can't really say why. It's not the funniest or has the most action. I dunno *shrug* I just dig it.

#24 Posted by Phatmac (5723 posts) -

Spy, easily.

#25 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Most are fun, Medic, Soldier and Sniper are good.

Spy would be best, I enjoyed that one so much!

#26 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

Spy is just so good. There seems to be a well defined line in terms of quality which probably began with Meet the Scout. Pre meet the scout my favorite was Meet the Engineer. Post meet the scout, animation improved greatly and the presentation was more interesting. For some reason I didn't love Meet the Medic, but all the others were fantastic.

#27 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

There are some great ones, but I liked the Medic the most.

#28 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Heavy.

#29 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

The Medic. By far.

#30 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

Meet the Medic is amazing in almost every way. Everything about it is done so well. Perfectly capturing his friendship with Heavy and his unique personality. It's beautiful, captivating, and actually got me back in to TF 2 for a short while.

#31 Edited by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -

It's tough to pick as they're all AMAZING, but I think I still like the Meet the Soldier the best. 

And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a ZOO!! 

...unless it's a farm.

#32 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

They're all fantastic, but the Medic showcased all the Medic moments the best. No one forgets their first ubercharge or helping turn the tide of a round.

Sniper vid has the best lines, however.

#33 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Spy is my favourite by far, great mix of dialogue, humour, and evocative action.

#34 Posted by TheFakePsychic (189 posts) -

I have to give the nod to Meet the Engineer, mostly because I know someone incredibly similar to the Engineer, and I find that hilarious.

Truthfully, they're all great, and all have their moments. If I had to pick out other ones, I'd say Soldier, Medic, Pyro, and Spy, in that order.

#35 Posted by TheGlitchmaster (68 posts) -

I especially liked Meet the Medic. Valve's great at body language, and they made something as mundane as HEALING seem badass in that video.

#36 Posted by RecSpec (3766 posts) -

Spy, Medic, then Sniper. They are all pretty awesome though.

#37 Posted by Purpz (81 posts) -

It has to be Meet The Pyro, for some reason I just laughed at most of it. No idea why.

#38 Posted by FreakAche (2950 posts) -

Meet the Medic, followed by Meet the Pyro, and then Meet the Spy. The rest are about equally funny.

#39 Posted by MjHealy (1828 posts) -

Personally, I think it's Meet the Medic, followed by the Spy and then probably Meet the Sniper (for excellent use of the theme from Magnum Force).

I also forgot how good Meet the Sandvich is.

#40 Posted by crithon (3081 posts) -

the Spy is the best because it all centers around the most immature joke ever but makes into this brilliant Kaizer Soze moment that just bloody brilliant.

#41 Posted by coakroach (2488 posts) -

I'm kinda sad that we wont be seeing any more of these :(

I'll go with Scout because brother, he hurts people.

#42 Posted by TobbRobb (4581 posts) -

They are all amazing! I would say Spy, but I have a soft spot for the Pyro and it had the darkest humor of them all. So Pyro!

#43 Posted by Vexxan (4616 posts) -

Meet the Medic.

#44 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

Meet The Sniper because it actually felt like meeting someone who was living the honest job of a sniper. Also cause snipers are my favorite class in any game. =3

#45 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Mr_Faraday said:
In my opinion Meet the Medic is the funniest but Meet the Spy is the most badass.
#46 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Spy is the best , the Sniper is really funny mostly because of the voice of the Sniper , the Medic I thought It ran for far too long so yeah, Spy is my favorite.

#47 Posted by DillonWerner (1526 posts) -

Gentlemen

#48 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

This is my new favorite.

#49 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1803 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish: if only there was a feature to wear all your hats at once

#50 Posted by Stonyman65 (2604 posts) -

I love the Spy and Sniper, but the Pyro takes the cake. I would've never expected what happened. It's just too perfect not to love.

The real question is, is the the Pyro a guy, or a girl?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.