Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Your most memorable moment playing TF2?

myzticaznfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By myzticaznfool

TF2 creates so many memorable moments for us as players, but I would like to know what are some of you guys' most memorable ones?

Mine was reaching to capture point with few seconds left and solo capping the winning point sneaking through enemy defense as a spy.

Squizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Squizzle

14 kill streak as a scout. The funny thing was that I taunted about half of them after they died.

tovan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tovan

I remember a game I had recently where an enemy pyro was running past in the middle of a large battle, and somehow, probably a sticky bomb went off, he went flying through the air across the map, the entire team had a good laugh about it.

Disclaim3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Disclaim3r

I took out the entire team (as a scout) by running around the cap point and beating them with bats. I felt cool =P

masterlink43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By masterlink43

Dominating an entire team at once. The only way I died the entire game was by suiciding on my own rocket.

Avatar image for godzilla_bankrolls
    Godzilla_Bankrolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

17 backstabs in one life.

RyeBread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By RyeBread

I have so many great ubers I can't remember just one....

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By gearhead

Killing three guys, at once, with a head from a shotgun, standing around 20 feet away.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By twenty0ne

When I got owned in Gamespot's tournament.

kenzo287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By kenzo287

well i guess since i have a short term memory span it would be when i snuck past a whole team of reds and took over their base with a spy

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11  Edited By efrucht

The one where I got my butt handed to me.... which is all the time.... because I suck at that game... :(

JayJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JayJay

I really funny moment was when I was playing on Turbine: An enemy Medic dropped down from the above floor into about a group of 8 of us. It was one of those short moments of silence, when everyone was just standing there just looking at each other. The enemy Medic proceeded to try and attack some of us with his Bone-saw, whilst running back towards his base. However he missed every single time xD

No-one got hurt.
    Good times!
    cool_myll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cool_myll

The HotShot Achievement was prety damn good :)

Canadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Canadian

Getting my Pyro's axe

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By epic_pets

This long kill streak I had :)

FluxMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FluxMage

Probably my favorite moment was when the Pyro update came out, i was running at a soldier across the 2fort bridge deflecting all this rockets, i got hit once. He backed into the corner on the right side of blue base, and went to reload a rocket.

I saw he was about to fire that 1 rocket and i was like 3 feet in front of him, so as soon as the reload animation finished i right clicked and his crit rocket deflected directly back into his face, getting me the achievement and the backburner. He got a good laugh out of it too.

Another time, me and an enemy Pyro both had low health and shot each other with the flare gun from across the map, we both got crits and killed each other. Hilarity ensued.

osmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#17  Edited By osmiles

While playing a scout, i was able to sneak behind a heavy and bat him to death. The Heavy didn't notice until the 9th or 10th hit.

Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Subway

I went like 18-1 with Demoman one round and ended up getting my 1000 kill achievement in the process, I was pretty happy.

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NoDeath

A really memorable moment I had was when I was playing a BLU spy on part 1 of dustbowl. Coming up the ravine to the first cap I managed to kill a soldier with my revolver and as that's always an accomplishment I decided to taunt him and as I swung the camera around to smugly admire myself, an enemy spy decloaked and as I stood there imoble and defeseless the bastard backstabed me in my tracks and haughtily followed my lead and gloated over my rotting carcass.

stephengotlost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By stephengotlost

The moments I win it for my team.

Cfreyrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cfreyrun

The moment where I went on a Soldier rampage in dustbowl Cap2, I got 45 points, 31 kills and it was against an unbalanced team with them having 8 and us having 4. I Almost died a few times but I ended up somehow making it to health moments before getting flamed to death by a pyro I kersploded.

DanCarmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DanCarmichael

One very memorable moment happened when I was a Pyro. I was being ubered when I suddenly went flying miles over the enemy's heads right behind them all. Only when I came down another Pyro caught sight of me and shot his air blast bouncing me right back into the air.

This went on an on, he kept bounching me and I kept going up and down. Eventually when he ran out of ammo I finally came plumating back down to the ground and I smaked him with my axe. Epic. :D

ZombieJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ZombieJesus

A very memorable moment was when my team was kicking ass. We all went spies and disguised ourselves as enemy snipers. It took us a while but we still managed to capture the point

DanCarmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DanCarmichael
    ZombieJesus said:
    "A very memorable moment was when my team was kicking ass. We all went spies and disguised ourselves as enemy snipers. It took us a while but we still managed to capture the point
    "
      Reminds me of this.
    thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By thordain
    DanCarmichael said:
    "ZombieJesus said:
    "A very memorable moment was when my team was kicking ass. We all went spies and disguised ourselves as enemy snipers. It took us a while but we still managed to capture the point
    "
      Remindsme of this."
    That's pretty awesome. Just recently I had a match where I got 17 kills as a soldier before dying. It was a great time.
    Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vlademir

Running around as a spy having a medic on the other team follow me around. So fun lol.

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Arjuna

Joining a 6 on 0 Dustbowl game.  I was of course forced to join the team with 0.  They were likely having a blast kicking the asses of whoever happened upon the game;  that is until I came along.  I then proceeded to beat them, single-handedly.  They kept spreading out too far from the point.  I knew what to do right away.  I became a spy, back-stabbed the one or two people who were smart enough to guard the actual point, and then captured it; laughing to myself as I watched the others rush back in a futile shotting frenzy to get me off the point.  I continued this strategy all the way.  It doesn't take long for one person to cap the point in Dustbowl.  If you're defending with few players, you better make sure that most of you are defending the actual point.

Avatar image for deactivated-62fae2132a6ff
    deactivated-62fae2132a6ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Getting 70k healing in one life during an important clan game. needless to say we won.

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29  Edited By xruntime

Playing melee only on ctf_convoy. Everyone ran to the bridge and fought. Some people fell off. It was like that epic lightsaber duel in Episode Three.

OmNomNom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmNomNom

I dominated 5 people in a row defending the second stage of Dustbowl.

Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Schizoid

When I got 38 points without dying as a sniper, on an instant respawn 2fort server. It's a nightmare for snipers on these servers, have no idea how I did it.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By BoG

I make new memories every day, though one of my favorites was doing an absolute massive amount of healing in a round without dying. I play sniper a lot, so whenever I go on a streak, that feels good. Just today, I began a streak on Turbine by getting someone with a charge shot on accident, taking out the guy carrying the intelligence with a  headshot then doing the same with the guy who picked up the intel moments later, seeing a pyro and running for it, and taking out a soldier and two more snipers on my way, only to be done in by the pyro. I sat in amazement at what I had done, as I know I will likely never do anything that awesome again, mostly because I usually suck.

JaxDaxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JaxDaxter

I had a great one where after coming out of a teleporter on badwater, on the top of the building on the second capture point, i was exploded somewhere, i was on 2hp and was sent flying in the air, then i splatted on to the ground, i just stared at the screen for like 10 seconds just amused. Then some guy said "What the hell was that pyro doing flying" made me laugh

Avatar image for cleverloginname
    CleverLoginName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CleverLoginName

Killing streaks are fine but funnier moments I had like killing a soldier as he rocket jumped and just seeing a corpse launch through the air, pyro rushing through a hallway and coming across an amazingly unlucky spy, or an ubered heavy getting freaked out by an engineer, and backing up off the cliff to his death on hydro.

brent86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By brent86

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.