Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tearaway

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 20, 2013

This papercraft-inspired title comes from LittleBigPlanet developer Media Molecule.

Tearaway listed as "Trial & Unlock," even after I bought it

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

I just bought a Vita, so I'm generally not sure of what I'm doing. Figured I'd ask for help.

So I downloaded the demo of Tearaway and the cuteness levels were off the charts, prompting me to buy it. I bought a digital code from Amazon, seeing as I had some gift card credit there. I actually deleted the demo version and then entered my download code to start fresh. Now when I look at my last played game, or my trophy list, anything like that, the game's always listed as "Tearaway (Trial & Unlock)."

No Caption Provided

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but things like this bother me, and I was wondering if there's an easy fix that I'm missing.

Thanks!

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

Some games on PSN are just like that. The demo is actually the full game. It just requires an unlock code to access the entire thing. It shows the same for me and I never played the demo. For some reason they decided that's what to name it when it appears in lists. It's dumb.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@mosespippy: Ah, okay. Well that's good to know, though it'll probably still bug me. Thanks.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.