3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

I kinda like being a turtle 0

Say what you will about Ubisoft’s handling of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles licensed games since they took over for Konami around 2007, but you have to admit that the green guys are still marketable after years of comics, films, animated series, action figures, and even video games. The time around, Ubi and Game Arts have brought PlayStation 2 and Wii owners a new kind of beat-em-up in the vein of the Super Smash Bros. series (which Game Arts assisted in development), which seems to t...

Majorly overhyped, but still solid 0

2009 marked the 25th anniversary for many popular properties; Transformers, the G.I. Joe cartoon, Usagi Yojimbo... but most importantly, to me, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The TMNT, along with my father's Bruce Lee movies, guided me to find my lifelong interest in the martial arts.TMNT fighting games haven't always been amazing, but at least they're all playable. The Super NES version of Tournament Fighters is generally the only one widely accepted as being "good". When it was revealed tha...