Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

I'm playing matches online last night...

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Chummy8

I'm still trying to figure out who I want to play with full time and get good with, so I basically suck for now.  But I did noticed a shit load of Eddy and Christina players out there.  Followed shortly by Jin and Kazuya.  So I guess those are the four most popular characters of the player base? 

Also, I know that's more a knock on my own skills when I complain about an Eddy character doing the same (cheap) combo over and over again, but damn.. it's annoying. 

banzairyusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By banzairyusan

If you play on the PS3.. there are far more variation of characters online.   Which is why I switched to PS3.  You will encounter very good, Ling, Yoshimitsu, Baek, Kuma/Panda, Rojer, Nina-Anna.  Sure there are Eddy scrubs out there but for the most part, you will encounter all characters instead of the same ones on the 360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.