Is Tekken 6 better on PS3?
You are taking these observation from someone who has both Consoles. Here are the pros and cons.
I owned a 360 from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009.
- Almost everyone has a working headset/mic.
- Voice chat is clear.
- Paying for Xbox Live :(
- Cannot "Roam Freely in Scenario Campaign mode, have to side step all the time. Up, Up, Left, Left, Down, Down, Right,Right just to MOVE.
- Buggy Errors like "Failed to Join Session."
- NOT MANY TEKKEN 6 players! Nothing sucks like losing to the same damn person 5 times in a row in ranked match. There is not much variety in players, like 10 new every hour. You create a session in lobbies and nobody joins in hours. This was during when the game first came out.
- Eddy/Christie like 50% of the time
- Ranked is too easy
- my stupid buddy icon doesn't show
- controller sucks. had to use street fighter iv fightpad
A PS3 from Dec 2009 to present.
- native to Tekken 6, LOTS OF PLAYERS. like 40 new every hour.
- Do not face the same person all the time, more variety of characters.
- Ling, Yoshimitsu, heihachi are some rare ones.
- My ps3 Icon shows
- Scenario campaign has no bugs, can Roam freely.
- No issues with connection. Stable. Free.
- Good controller., still prefer fightpad because of the L1, L2 triggers.
- Prepare for a whooping in Ranked lol
- Not many people with headsets.
The biggest issue was playing against the best players and having more people to fight against. For such a popular game, it was rather stagnant on the 360.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.