Is Yoshimitsu cheating by using his SWORDS??

#1 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -
#2 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

Hi guys/gals....eventhough Yoshi is my favorite character, it has me thinking whether he is actually Cheating by using his sword !! From Tekken 1 ~ 5 he only used 1 sword but in Tekken 6 he now uses 2 swords !! 

So Tekken is basically the King of IRON FIST tournament, and Yoshi is using a sword and not his fists !! LOL....So this is just for fun !!! Leave your comments also !! cheeers ;)

#3 Posted by pause422 (6179 posts) -

They have characters that shoot lasers out of their eyes, and a gun from their fist as well...I think hes completely fine.

#4 Edited by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -
@pause422 said:

" They have characters that shoot lasers out of their eyes, and a gun from their fist as well. "

This, plus he barely uses his sword.
#5 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

No, as it does no extra damage, it just gives him different moves. 

And thank god as otherwise it would be boring, 
Same goes for Zafina, Eddie Gordo and that new chick allysa?
#6 Posted by xyzygy (9949 posts) -

Yoshimitsu is in Tekken as well? Man I really need to play these games! 

In reality he would be cheating, but games aren't reality and so... no he's not.

#7 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

i completely forgot about Devil Jin and Jack 6....oh n also Alisa Bosconovitch...

but what weapons do Zafina and Eddy use?? and can Kazuya shoot laser from his eyes? ive equipped the 'evil eye' for him but any idea how he can shoot the laser ?

#8 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -
@jvsexy said:
" i completely forgot about Devil Jin and Jack 6....oh n also Alisa Bosconovitch...  but what weapons do Zafina and Eddy use?? and can Kazuya shoot laser from his eyes? ive equipped the 'evil eye' for him but any idea how he can shoot the laser ? "
I don't think Kazuya can shoot lazer. Devil Jin can.

And no, I don't think its cheating.
#9 Posted by guiseppe (2840 posts) -

Also, Yoshimitsu can use those swords to kill himself. At least that was a move he had before, I haven't played Tekken 6 so I don't know, but I'm guessing he/it still can. So if you feel overpowered, just end it!

#10 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

It's just a different style, Otherwise it would be mad boring, might as well just play fight night, or virtua fighter, Tekken are not those games.

#11 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

Yeap , Yoshi can stil kill himself....plus do the spinning move together with it !! very risky/dangerous move btw.....

Also Yoshi looks just awesome in Tekken 6 !! IMO hes the best looking character with so much detail ...

#12 Posted by RJMacReady (346 posts) -

Yoshi's sword moves are moves that just have an un-blockable property. Everybody has a move that has an un-blockable property. So technically the only advantage is Yoshi has additional moves that have un-blockable properties. That doesn't make him unfair as these moves have drawbacks or costs to their useage.

#13 Posted by jvsexy (169 posts) -

hmmm...most of his moves can be blocked actually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.