Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

So who here hates the Scenario Campaign mode?

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Time_Lord

I just wonder what is wrong with the normal story mode from tekkens in the past.

CABBAGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CABBAGES

yup im hating it! 
    Well i think it could be ok if it was just an extra thing. But i like to play tekken and see all the endings but you cant unless you play this scenario mode to unlock the characters :( 
    I really really cannot be arsed with the scenario mode and therefore have only got about 3 or 4 character endings and im now very bored and annoyed by the game and probably wont play it much ever again. 
    Its bad enough that that big daft boss thing is a pain in the bum but that is normal for fighting games these days but having to unlock characters in that crap mode to then play in the arena to then fight that big daft thing over and over and over untill you get lucky is really really putting me off tekken.
    MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By MysteriousBob
    @CABBAGES said:
    " yup im hating it! Well i think it could be ok if it was just an extra thing. But i like to play tekken and see all the endings but you cant unless you play this scenario mode to unlock the characters :( I really really cannot be arsed with the scenario mode and therefore have only got about 3 or 4 character endings and im now very bored and annoyed by the game and probably wont play it much ever again. Its bad enough that that big daft boss thing is a pain in the bum but that is normal for fighting games these days but having to unlock characters in that crap mode to then play in the arena to then fight that big daft thing over and over and over untill you get lucky is really really putting me off tekken. "
    Or... you know. You could just ignore it and play online multiplayer like you're supposed to as with any other fighting game. Its been patched so it runs fine now. Tekken 6 is still one of the best fighters of this gen.

But yeah, this mode is absurd. As a small bonus it would be fine but Namco really promote the hell out of it with the majority of the achievements being based around it and having it appear at the top of the menu. The more simple story mode was much more entertaining.
    Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Time_Lord
    @CABBAGES: 
    The targeting system all ways annoys the hell out f me it always targets the person in the opposite direction that im facing. 
    tamerxero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By tamerxero

I'm not really diggin scenario campaign, but I didn't hate it until the battle with Alisa.  I just want to disengage my fucking lock-on so I can run around and pick up bloody chickens!

SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By SunKing

The scenario mode gameplay is awful, but I actually quite like all the cool features constructed around it – like the world map, the item collection, the levelling up, the points, etc. It's a real shame that three-quarters of the achievements are based off that mode, though, and almost all of them are grind achievements.  So, they're easy but boring to get. They've also put the story cinematics for the characters in there with the Arena. I mean, you don't need ever play the campaign mode, but when that's touted as the game's main single player mode then it's a problem if it sucks.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By beargirl1

it's not bad but i hate the controls. SO MUCH 

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By flaminghobo

The actual campaign itself isn't too bad, it's just the controls drag the experience down a tonne.  
    Oh, and Alisa was too hard.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Whisperkill

Campaign modes in fighting games suck in general

Kokoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Kokoro

I don't. It's my favorite beat 'em up mode in a Tekken game yet.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By TechHits

I kinda loved it, it's weird but the whole loot gathering + beat um up thing got me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.