Tekken 6 for $20, Today Only!

#1 Posted by JJOR64 (18911 posts) -
#2 Edited by MrGetBonus (782 posts) -

Damn! Thanks yo. Just replaced my 360 so this'll give me somethin else to play on it besides SF4 all the time. Now let's see what else I can get for free shipping....

#3 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Awesome. I'll spread the news to friends.

#4 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Got it for $5 using a credit and a free month prime membership. Thanks Jordan.

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

Sounds like a delicious deal that I will pass up.

#6 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

Wha???  That's hecka cheap... I haven't played a Tekken since 3, should I buy this? 

#7 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1478 posts) -

In a related note, is there anything on Amazon that sells for a dollar?
#8 Posted by MrGetBonus (782 posts) -
@OwnlyUzinWonHan said:
" In a related note, is there anything on Amazon that sells for a dollar? "

http://filleritem.com/

If you just wanna get somethin random.
#9 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Now I feel like a total asshole for paying $60 for it.  :/

#10 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Luke said:
" Wha???  That's hecka cheap... I haven't played a Tekken since 3, should I buy this?  "
I am on the same boat. Tekken 3 was the last in the series I played, but for $5 I don't really care how horrible it is. I am going to trade it in when SSFIV comes out regardless.
#11 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
@Stang:  Man, that's a gewd idea!  I wonder if we could even get more than $20 for it too by the time SSFIV comes-out?  Hmmm, I may just buy this for the 360, yes....
#12 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

And 1 hour, 42 minutes later, the deal is gonzo. 

Too bad; I got really excited looking at this topic. Had I not been too busy playing The Ballad of Gay Tony instead of searching online, I could've snatched this up :(

#13 Posted by Siris (432 posts) -

Useless reply #16: No thanks.

#14 Posted by JJOR64 (18911 posts) -

Darn, it looks like it's sold out now.

#15 Posted by TooWalrus (13138 posts) -

Ugh, I got that game for free and I feel like I've paid too much for it. I don't know why I can't get into tekken anymore. I got it as my 3rd game for bestbuys buy 2 get 1 free sale. I should have got a new copy of RE5, I think.

#16 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Dang it I missed it too :(  But this is also the reason it's becoming rare that I buy a game on Day 1.  Some of these games drop in price SO FAST.

#17 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

Lol, wtf?  I was gunna sleep on it and buy it when I got to work this morning.  

I guess fuck it, now.  

Maybe I'll just use that $20 towards buying both the 360 and PS3 versions of SSFIV now instead... so I can play with the GB crew and also my real life PS3 friends, and most importantly show my support to Capcom. 

#18 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Luke: Play with the GB crew? Meaning staff? If so, how did you get that honor? I want to srk the shit out of Jeff!
#19 Edited by Luke (1609 posts) -
@Stang:  Nah... I was talking about you guys, silly :p  

Even though I did play SFIV with Brad @ Street Fighter Club back in January and have played Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with Jeff at the 1 year GB Anniversary.  And if Jared counts as GB crew (i.e. "friend of the site" and one of the Mods here), I *think* I may have fought against him before at Street Fighter Club as well.  

Anyway, I've just been mad jealous of everyone here playing against each other on 360, but I only have the PC and PS3 ports of SFIV ( Adam Boyes @ Capcom hooked me up with a free PC version).  So, I'm gunna make sure I do Super right! :p) 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.