Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

where is the actual story mode

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

im probably just retarded  but like i just beat the arcade mode with paul and no ending movie , i didnt even get a prologue explaining why he is in the tournament. 

where is the story mode for this game . where i can just go through 8 fighters and get my ending cinematic  

dont tell me i have to play that scenario campaign mode now :(

Skye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skye

You have to play the awful scenario mode. By playing that you unlock characters for the arena which is a kind of mode within the scenario mode. Arena consists of a prologue, series of arcade style fights and an ending movie. You need to play scenario mode to unlock characters for the arena though and you can only access the arena through the scenario mode.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA 

I'm sorry.  The hilarity of "fighting game" and "story mode"...it's too much.

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

first day launch of tekken 6 i got it..... beat arcade mode with hard ass boss! took me 3 hours to beat the over sized boss! 3 ffffreaking hour!!!!! seriously. no joke.  difficulty on default and rounds is 3.

after 3 hours of trying to beat the boss and finally success.... expected for reward for my long hard effort with some nice ending CG cinematics....... but no0o0o0!!!!! no shhiet!  just show cast and nothing!

found out ending unlock itself every like 5,6 online ranking matches.

also people said unlock in scenario.... im not a fan of that mode. onc ei got tekken 6 i go straight to online then agfter a while tried arcade mode. however i did tried the scenario mode.... and on the map it says arena.... but i never enter.... once i got to the map.... i just quit. i will check it out some time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.