Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 26, 2007

The sixth main installment of the Tekken series brings improved graphics and animation, new characters, and new gameplay mechanics (including destructible stages).

Are you ready for Tekken 7?

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tradog

We obviously know with the amount of cliffhangers the Tekken series has left us (Most noticeably the Armor king/King/Marduk story line) and with the new Tekken vs street fighter it is a pretty safe bet that we are gonna get a Tekken 7. My only thing is I don't know what a good time setting to release it would be, I mean with the new crossover coming out it seems that even getting one next year would be a bit too early. I was really angry with the endings in Tekken 6 I mean most of them were either extremely irrelivent or stupid, or so short that you did'nt even care. For example King,Armor King, and Marduk I thought it was pretty cool how the stories tied into each other in continuation but each one was like 10 second long which irritated me I hope in the next one the finish up the storie and show us what is under the mask. Anyway do you guys want another Tekken? If so when would be a good time so that it wont seem too early?
    Zabant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Zabant

Look i will defend tekken 6 as a game to the end. (despite getting seriously mad at the juggle combos online) but nobody NOBODY should listen to anything the plot has to say.

When a fighting bear out for revenge gets thrown out of a helicopter and survives you know you're in crazy town.

No Caption Provided
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
    @Zabant said:
    " Look i will defend tekken 6 as a game to the end. (despite getting seriously mad at the juggle combos online) but nobody NOBODY should listen to anything the plot has to say.

When a fighting bear out for revenge gets thrown out of a helicopter and survives you know you're in crazy town.
    No Caption Provided
    "
    You show me a picture of a grizzly bear jumping out of a helicopter and tell me this game's narrative has nothing to offer me? Sir, I think you seriously need to rethink what you've just said.
    animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By animateria

I'd rather not see Tekken 7 in a while... What can they possibly do? Make it look better than Tekken 6? 

And honestly while the story is hilarious as always, it's never the driving point of the game.

Zabant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Zabant
    @Gamer_152: SUBSTANCE MY FRIEND IT NEEDS SUBSTANCE.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

They need to take like a 5 year hiatus and just pop out with Tekken 7  so I can remember how much I loved 2 and 3 and forget how unimpressive 4 through 6 were.

Kokoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Kokoro

For right now, I'm more looking forward to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 than a Tekken 7.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By FLStyle

Fuck Tekken 7, Tekken Tag 2 is where it's at.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By toowalrus

I'm really looking forward to Street Fighter X Tekken... but 7ekken, not really.

DarkShaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By DarkShaper

I still love Tekken more than I should but I think i'm gonna wait for for Tag Tournament 2  before I start thinking about Tekken 7.

Faint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Faint

tekken 6 had the most atrocious storyline progress of any of the tekken games and was more of a comedy outside of the actual combat. 7 will probably end up the same. i think of the classics (in terms of story) being tekken 2, 3 and somewhat 4. it should be noted i never played the original tekken much, but all the others i have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.