Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Sep 11, 2011

Tekken's tag-team spin-off returns for its second round, building on the game engine of Tekken 6 with a whopping 44-character roster (later updated to 59).

Anyone want to play some Tekken for freedom and justice?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So Ive got Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for PS3. Finally got back into it and finally confident enough in my Asuka & Alisa team to step online again. Im at work now but I will be home in like around 2 hours. I think it be fun to start a lobby tonight and break some bones in Tekken. Because what is more American than that?

PSN= Demoskinos. If your down lets try to get a lobby going later. Otherwise Ill be forced to wade in the pool of randoms online.

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@demoskinos: I'd be happy to jump on after work today. Should be back around 6pm CST.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Damn I would have liked to challenge you with my Raven, but I traded in TTT2 a month ago...

Alekss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Alekss

I think I will join too, but I live in Vietnam right now and there are two problems: The big distance may cause lag and Vietnam is communist so I play for freedom :=))

I will join and see how the performance is

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By musubi

@smokeyd123: I got your friend request smoky. I'll be home around the same time 8pm EST and I'll most likely hop straight on Tekken After settling in for the night.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I sent you a request. I'm not sure I'll be available to play at that time (are the 48 crazy states doing daylight savings now?), but just let me know if you want to get a game going. I haven't been into the online since early Tekken 6 though, so I'm very rusty.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokeyd123: So, we should fight again sometime. Seems the connection issues (at least I) was having was with me. Have no idea why but yesterday started getting some super weird DNS errors only on the PS3. Played around with settings in my router/ps3 think I have it ironed out now. Played like 8 people in player matches in a row and managed to keep 4 bar connections.

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@demoskinos: sounds good. I'm free after 5pm tomorrow if you wanna go a few rounds. Been working on my Feng, hopefully he's a bit better now.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokeyd123: Cool I'm free anytime after 4pm est we'll try this whole thing again and hope for better this time. Lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.