Snoop Dogg x Tekken Tag Tournament 2

#1 Posted by Itwastuesday (984 posts) -
#2 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Why? Because it's the greatest collaboration in the history of video games, that's why.

#3 Posted by 71Ranchero (2834 posts) -

How embarrassing for Namco.

#4 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

...It's a pre-order bonus... That sucks.

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

I understand he's rich and everything, but that doesn't excuse Mr. Dogg's poor spelling and use of caps lock.

#6 Posted by DBagalot (158 posts) -

Pre-order? They should've just put it in there for free. Better yet, They should've let you PLAY AS Snoop D Oh double G

#7 Posted by RobotHamster (4177 posts) -

Would be amazing if you get to play as Snoop Dogg.

#8 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

Because why not? From that trailer that stage looks like any other dumb fighting game stage.

And you should be able to play as Snoop

#9 Posted by pantzing_nome (588 posts) -

@DBagalot said:

Pre-order? They should've just put it in there for free. Better yet, They should've let you PLAY AS Snoop D Oh double G

I guessing it will be free later on, the trailer just says pre order for early access, just like certain characters will be unlocked earlier with pre orders.

#10 Posted by WMoyer83 (645 posts) -
#11 Posted by Animasta (14727 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

Why? Because it's the greatest collaboration in the history of video games, that's why.

this. It's silly, but is it really any sillier than yoda or Vader? and it's not even a character, it's just a stage and a song.

#12 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

That is dumb founding.

#13 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4825 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

this. It's silly, but is it really any sillier than yoda or Vader? and it's not even a character, it's just a stage and a song.

Double this. After all the collabs we've seen in fighting games over the years, I find it funny that this is somehow jarring for some folks. Plus, I think the song sound pretty damn good in that 'established artist making a song specifically for a video game' sorta way.

#14 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

I understand he's rich and everything, but that doesn't excuse Mr. Dogg's poor spelling and use of caps lock.

I will unfollow you just to follow you again.

#15 Edited by Itwastuesday (984 posts) -

@Animasta: It's probably not a good sign if your fighting game is directly comparable to SC4. (SCV however is a different story)

#16 Edited by Animasta (14727 posts) -

@Itwastuesday said:

@Animasta: It's probably not a good sign if you fighting game is directly comparable to SC4. (SCV however is a different story)

It's not though. Snoop Dogg could totally exist in Tekkenverse, where Vader could not really exist in Caliberverse

#17 Posted by MideonNViscera (2252 posts) -

The bad sign is that who the fuck cares about Snoop Dogg? Seriously, he's fallen a long way since Doggystyle.

#18 Posted by Mikey2D (219 posts) -

I'd preorder to make sure that stage is NOT in my copy of the game.

#19 Posted by Hunter5024 (5973 posts) -

This is amazing. It totally tops the sheep course from Tekken 5. He's on a throne! Like Shao Kahn!

#20 Posted by Phatmac (5728 posts) -

Seems like a great move by Namco to make people pay attention to their game. It also makes them look like idiots. Either way I don't care much for it. Wasn't going to play this game either way.

#21 Posted by FLStyle (4923 posts) -

Like it or not, this will gain attention and sales for TTT2 from people who otherwise wouldn't have given this a second glance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.