Tekken Tag 2 preorder includes GIANT SPICY HOT BIKINI BUNDLE

#1 Posted by Dawglet (312 posts) -

So I guess in some sort of attempt to one up DOA5's extremely classy bikini preorder bundle, Tekken Tag 2 will be including a 100+ swim suit bundle as a preorder incentive. So now we get Snoop Dogg and a shit ton of bikinis! Yeah!

Ugh, video games.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -
#3 Posted by Bocam (3672 posts) -

Can I get Snoop Dogg in a bikini?

#4 Edited by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

Hahahaha! Tekken Tag is shaping up to be a ridiculous game, and I'm totally cool with that. If they think it will get them more preorders it is okay with me. It probably isn't too hard to slap a bikini texture on the characters anyways since they have customizable outfits and likely have a texture of most of their skin already made. Do they have swimsuits for the guys too so they don't look like total sexists?

Edit: Oh oh! And what about Leo?

#5 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

I want a sausage casing for Snoop Dogg.

Shut up.

#6 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

they just out-DOA'd DOA

#7 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

Uh. I feel strangely compelled to pre-order, even though I know I'm not gonna get into Tekken. Weird.

#8 Posted by TheHT (10904 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

they just out-DOA'd DOA

The balls are in their court.

#9 Posted by ComradeKhan (687 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ sa
Just look at those Melons
#10 Posted by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Harada confirmed that the swimsuits would be included for male characters, and Kuma too! Still no word on Snoop Dogg. More on this as it develops.

#11 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

@Hunter5024 said:

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Harada confirmed that the swimsuits would be included for male characters, and Kuma too! Still no word on Snoop Dogg. More on this as it develops.

does that mean like, they get like board shorts and stuff? if so, that's fucking awesome.

#12 Posted by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

@Hunter5024 said:

does that mean like, they get like board shorts and stuff? if so, that's fucking awesome.

Knowing Japan its speedos.

#13 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

Can I be Snoop?

#14 Posted by MightyDuck (1507 posts) -

I saw this earlier today. I guess it's...interesting? I still occasionally play Tekken 6. I'm waiting for Tekken 3 to hit the PSN and after that I think I'll be set with Tekken.

#15 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1166 posts) -

Just posted a news blog on this over on AV. Here's the new trailer if you're not interested in reading that post:

I guess including arguably skimpier outfits for the dudes makes this less/not-sexist right? Man, over 150 swimsuits as a free bonus... makes all the Soul Calibur V DLC look like a joke.

Anyway, super excited for this game. It looks bananas.

#16 Posted by Emilie (28 posts) -

Lili and Asuka! ♥

#17 Posted by Mike76x (555 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

@Hunter5024 said:

Loin cloths and speedos.

The panda gets a one-piece too.

#18 Posted by psylah (2162 posts) -

@Mike76x said:

@AjayRaz said:

@Hunter5024 said:

Loin cloths and speedos.

Are there going to be physics on that loincloth? Is it gonna be flying up while you fight?

#19 Posted by TwilitEnd656 (617 posts) -

This is... Oddly glorious.

#20 Posted by Demoskinos (14574 posts) -

God, this is all so dumb I almost want to buy it....almost. I don't really enjoy the playing part of Tekken so I'll have to pass but man this and snoop dogg. Sounds super dumb.

#21 Posted by JamesJeux007 (468 posts) -

By a 150 swimsuits, you mean you're gonna color swap the crap out of the 20 you really have, right ? Also, if the game does not come in a box with 150 real bikinis, I'm not interested.

Actually, even if it did, what the hell am I gonna do with all those bikinis ?!

#22 Posted by Baillie (4039 posts) -

My god how sad. The game plays like crap anyway, I remember when Tekken used to be good.

#23 Posted by Mike76x (555 posts) -

@psylah said:

Are there going to be physics on that loincloth? Is it gonna be flying up while you fight?

@Daniel_Newton said:

bananas.
#24 Posted by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

@Mike76x said:

@AjayRaz said:

@Hunter5024 said:

Loin cloths and speedos.

Preordered.

#25 Posted by Video_Game_King (36047 posts) -

I thought the game would be offering me a physical bikini that I could wear as a bonus. I'd look sooo sexy in that bikini.

#26 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

Boobs.

#27 Posted by Sudbuster (39 posts) -

Will all the pre-order stuff be available for purchase in the future? I hate knowing there's something out there that I can't have, even if it is a bikinis for virtual boobs.

#28 Posted by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

@Sudbuster: So far all of the DLC has been completely free to everyone who purchased the game. So I can't see them charging for it, though they might release them for free later on.

#29 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

Snoop Dogg - TOPICAL.

#30 Posted by TechHits (1370 posts) -

@Hizang: Who the hell is Snoop Dogg. Is he some chump rip off of Snoop Lion?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.