New Patch includes:
- New Characters; Miharu, Sebastian and Slim Bob added. They have character endings.
- New stages; Extravagant Underground, Modern Oasis, Moai Excavation And Odeum Of Illusions which can be accessed by hitting the Triangle/Y button on the stage select screen.
- New Decal customizations has been added to the customization menu.
- Some new item moves added to the store which includes Hockey stick, Clyde Racket, Plasma Gun and the Brush.
- Arcade mode bosses are a lot more easier now when you have the easy difficulty selected.
- Access to the online store added to the main menu. (Checked PS3 version, it will exit out of the game to access the store. Once you're done in the PS Store it will reboot the game.)
- Tekken Theater added to the Gallery. Will feature opening and ending movies from the previous Tekken games that players can purchase soon.
- World Arena added to the online menu which is likened to the Global Colosseum mode in Soul Calibur V. Allows you to pick a region and a server to join a lot of people in a big, single lobby to chat, challenge each other, or volunteer to play randoms. (it shows you the connection and disconnect rate before a match starts if you want to reject an opponent) You can even create your own sub-lobby.
- PS3 version's load times of character customs in the select screen has been greatly improved.
- Kuni crouching under mids is confirmed to now be gone.
- Ancient Ogre's Infinite at the wall is also gone.
Answers questions for those asking abt the secret stages found in Tekken Tunes or new characters. Patch is free as well, pre-ordered or not...